Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by KeepItReal » Mon May 02, 2016 6:56 am

There is no shortage of reasons for why going from one hole to the other, is not good for the health of women - the vagina is a perfect breeding ground for all kinds of nasties and so this act seems to be strongly discouraged by almost everyone... and considered riskier than even Ass To Mouth! :o

But obviously porn has this going on all the time and the pornstars seem okay! :mrgreen:

If people are careful and the woman performs an enema etc - is ATP pretty safe... or is it a definite no go for "regular" people? :(

Is there a way of doing it with greater precautions, which could make it completely safe - like using vaginal antibiotics or a special kind of lube etc? :?:

Image
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

LuvMyWifesAss
Moderator
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon May 02, 2016 7:28 pm

When my wife and I first began having anal sex we would go back and forth quite regularly. Over the years we did this she suffered a few yeast infections as a result. Considering how often we did it, a yeast infection once a year or so doesn't seem like bad odds. That said, my wife tends to be very clean back there and only does enemas at times she just doesn't feel clean or wants to have an extended session.

I have no idea how porn stars can do ass to pussy without getting a yeast infection. Mother again, maybe that's the kind of thing they don't advertise.

We now do ass to mouth quite regularly and she hasn't been experienced any issues as a result of that. If she's done an enema, she just goes straight down on me out of her ass. If she hasn't done an enema, she usually gives it a quick sniff. I don't think there's been a time she checked and didn't go down on me, so I guess that means she's really clean. Neither one of us is into scat so we wouldn't want her to go down on me if I wasn't clean coming out of her ass.

I love the way the woman's asshole in your gif looks like a mouth sucking his cock.

User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by KeepItReal » Wed May 04, 2016 12:30 am

Is a yeast infection, the worst that can happen - Ive read all kinds of scary stuff! :o

Your wife must naturally have the cleanest ass in the world - surely some anal slime is still up there?
Does she have a very specific diet or something?
Last edited by KeepItReal on Wed May 04, 2016 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

User avatar
MissChief
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by MissChief » Wed May 04, 2016 1:00 am

Not only does this increase the risk of yeast infections, but this increases the risk of UTIs for women. Both are treatable but nonetheless unpleasant and fairly common with this type of sex act. I've heard of some probiotics preventing yeast infections, and you can minimize your risk of getting a UTI by urinating immediately after sex (trust me, cranberry juice does NOT prevent or cure a UTI). You could also enema before having anal sex to reduce the amount of bacteria there. But the only way to truly prevent them with this type of sex act is by using a condom before switching to the vagina, or better yet, using a female condom.

Another potential problem is an infection of the vagina itself. A small laceration in the vagina from sex can become infected, and the introduction of bacteria from the anus will only increase the risk of an infection. For these reasons I would not perform ass to pussy. But if you and your partner are aware of the risks and take some preventive measures, I'd say go for it.

Antibiotics should almost never be taken unless you are using them to treat an existent infection. Not only does taking antibiotics unnecessarily kill all the bacterial flora your GI tract and vagina need to be healty, but it contributes to the ongoing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. So you could actually be setting yourself up for infections which are more difficult to treat, perhaps even fatal, down the road.

Ass to mouth is significantly safer but not without risks as well. The worst that can happen is you introduce E. coli into the upper GI tract, which can make you sick. However, this seems fairly uncommon and the risk can be further minimized by using an enema before having sex. Or you can prevent it altogether by using a dental dam, but where's the fun in that?

And I think it goes without saying that porn is porn. They do unsafe things all the time, and you only get to see what they edit and want you to see. You don't get to see the performers going to the doctor three days later because they are urinating blood.

User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by KeepItReal » Wed May 04, 2016 8:00 am

scioness wrote:Not only does this increase the risk of yeast infections, but this increases the risk of UTIs for women. Both are treatable but nonetheless unpleasant and fairly common with this type of sex act.

How unpleasant is a UTI for women?
Is it extremely painful or just a minor itch or something?
If left untreated, what would happen?
In fact what happens if even a yeast infection is left untreated?
I've heard of some probiotics preventing yeast infections

Which probiotics do you mean bro?
and you can minimize your risk of getting a UTI by urinating immediately after sex (trust me, cranberry juice does NOT prevent or cure a UTI).

When you say immediately after sex, would that be literally within a few minutes?
Or could it be say, within an hour - so she can drink some water and let nature take its course!
You could also enema before having anal sex to reduce the amount of bacteria there.

Ive heard that too many enemas can actually be bad for you - is that true, even if its just plain water?
If it is, then what would be the safe number of enemas a woman can have per week?
But the only way to truly prevent them with this type of sex act is by using a condom before switching to the vagina, or better yet, using a female condom.

I tried Female Condoms during my Vaginal Only (lol!) days - they were pretty crappy... but now with Anal, I think they might be awesome!
Can they be used in the womans ass or will they only fit in her pussy?
Are there any particular brands you would recommend?

Image
Another potential problem is an infection of the vagina itself. A small laceration in the vagina from sex can become infected, and the introduction of bacteria from the anus will only increase the risk of an infection.

So hard vaginal sex can cause lacerations or do you mean in other ways?
Are vaginal lacerations quite common or exceedingly rare?
For these reasons I would not perform ass to pussy. But if you and your partner are aware of the risks and take some preventive measures, I'd say go for it.

Would using probiotocs and female condoms be enough preventative measures?
Antibiotics should almost never be taken unless you are using them to treat an existent infection. Not only does taking antibiotics unnecessarily kill all the bacterial flora your GI tract and vagina need to be healty, but it contributes to the ongoing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. So you could actually be setting yourself up for infections which are more difficult to treat, perhaps even fatal, down the road.

Im reading more and more about this - is it really something the human race needs to worry about... or will we find a solution eventually?
Ass to mouth is significantly safer but not without risks as well. The worst that can happen is you introduce E. coli into the upper GI tract, which can make you sick.

Sick as in just vomiting - or can it really affect your health?
However, this seems fairly uncommon and the risk can be further minimized by using an enema before having sex. Or you can prevent it altogether by using a dental dam, but where's the fun in that?

Is it uncommon due to so few people performing ATM - or is it uncommon among people who regularly go ATM?
And I think it goes without saying that porn is porn. They do unsafe things all the time, and you only get to see what they edit and want you to see. You don't get to see the performers going to the doctor three days later because they are urinating blood.

True, but if they were constantly getting infections... wouldnt they refuse to perform these acts?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

User avatar
MissChief
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by MissChief » Thu May 05, 2016 2:06 pm

KeepItReal wrote:How unpleasant is a UTI for women?
Is it extremely painful or just a minor itch or something?
If left untreated, what would happen?
In fact what happens if even a yeast infection is left untreated?

I don't think it's any more unpleasant for women, it's just more common because women have a shorter urethra. If left untreated it will travel to the bladder and eventually kidneys, where it will eventually kill you. Pain, frequent urination, blood in the urine, all that fun stuff. ;)
Yeast infections can spread but usually go away when you menstruate. Fundamentally, it's an infection, so your immune system is weakened, which is never a good thing. I don't know why someone wouldn't get a yeast infection treated...they're pretty uncomfortable.
Which probiotics do you mean bro?

This article explains them pretty well.
When you say immediately after sex, would that be literally within a few minutes?
Or could it be say, within an hour - so she can drink some water and let nature take its course!


The sooner the better!
Ive heard that too many enemas can actually be bad for you - is that true, even if its just plain water?
If it is, then what would be the safe number of enemas a woman can have per week?

I haven't heard of that before, but I guess I could see how it could be? Good question and worth looking into! Water is okay to use if you add some table salt to it. I've heard differing opinions - from a teaspoon to a tablespoon per pint of water. You just don't want to overhydrate yourself and get an electrolyte imbalance, which can happen because water is readily absorbed by the colon. So add a bit of salt!
I tried Female Condoms during my Vaginal Only (lol!) days - they were pretty crappy... but now with Anal, I think they might be awesome!
Can they be used in the womans ass or will they only fit in her pussy?
Are there any particular brands you would recommend?

I've never used one so I wouldn't feel right recommending any brands, but from what I understand, yes you can use them in the ass.

Image
So hard vaginal sex can cause lacerations or do you mean in other ways?
Are vaginal lacerations quite common or exceedingly rare?

Yes, vaginal sex and masturbation are the most common cause of lacerations in the vagina - even small ones which produce little or no visible blood. My impression and experience has been that they are pretty common and usually harmless, but ass to pussy obviously increases the risk of infection. It's hard to quantify how much it does increase the risk, but it's safe to assume that it does.
Would using probiotocs and female condoms be enough preventative measures?

For me, personally? Definitely not. But everyone is different! :)
Im reading more and more about this - is it really something the human race needs to worry about... or will we find a solution eventually?

Whew. That's a big question that is not easy to answer. You should check out the documentary "Resistance." Methinks it's definitely something we should worry about and try not to make worse by needlessly using antibiotics.
Sick as in just vomiting - or can it really affect your health?

Sick as in "worst food poisoning I've ever had" kind of vomiting, but as with anything like the flu, it can be fatal. But it's rare for otherwise healthy people to die from it.
Is it uncommon due to so few people performing ATM - or is it uncommon among people who regularly go ATM?

I mean that it's uncommon among people who regularly go ATM. Again, that is just my experience.
True, but if they were constantly getting infections... wouldnt they refuse to perform these acts?

I don't know. I can't speak for them and have no idea how common infections are with this sex act. I only mean to say what you already pointed out: that there are risks and ways of mitigating the risks. Neither of those are presented in porn which gives some people (not you of course) the impression that it's a risk-free sex act when in my view it certainly increases the chances of vaginal or urinary tract infections.

User avatar
MissChief
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by MissChief » Sat May 07, 2016 9:30 am

Rearguard wrote:Seriously, just don't do it. You can cause all kinds of bacterial infections as well as thrush and UTIs. It's absolutely miserable "for the woman", whether she agrees to it or not, plus you increase the chance of getting whatever infections you give her back once they've had a chance to incubate. Women in porn films may "seem fine" but porn is performance. Often films are cut so what looks like A-to-P is actually P-to-A and when it's real, these videos don't show the consequences of putting fecal matter into a vagina, rectal prolapse and loads of other damaging sex acts that porn's helped 'normalise'.

^THIS. Check out this article by VICE about the practice called "rosebudding". It just looks fucked up and isn't healthy, but porn stars do it anyway because that's their job.

User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by KeepItReal » Sat May 14, 2016 8:01 am

scioness wrote:I don't think it's any more unpleasant for women, it's just more common because women have a shorter urethra. If left untreated it will travel to the bladder and eventually kidneys, where it will eventually kill you. Pain, frequent urination, blood in the urine, all that fun stuff. ;)
Yeast infections can spread but usually go away when you menstruate. Fundamentally, it's an infection, so your immune system is weakened, which is never a good thing. I don't know why someone wouldn't get a yeast infection treated...they're pretty uncomfortable.

Death by Ass To Pussy - Dang! :o
Which probiotics do you mean bro?

This article explains them pretty well.

Thanks bro!
Ive heard that too many enemas can actually be bad for you - is that true, even if its just plain water?
If it is, then what would be the safe number of enemas a woman can have per week?

I haven't heard of that before, but I guess I could see how it could be? Good question and worth looking into! Water is okay to use if you add some table salt to it. I've heard differing opinions - from a teaspoon to a tablespoon per pint of water. You just don't want to overhydrate yourself and get an electrolyte imbalance, which can happen because water is readily absorbed by the colon. So add a bit of salt!

Interesting as Ive heard the exact opposite - that its better to throw away the salted water you get in enema kits, and use just plain water?
And that too many enemas can actually ruin the stable environment of the colon... how many is too many is the question!
Im reading more and more about this - is it really something the human race needs to worry about... or will we find a solution eventually?

Whew. That's a big question that is not easy to answer. You should check out the documentary "Resistance." Methinks it's definitely something we should worry about and try not to make worse by needlessly using antibiotics.

Im hoping that cutting edge science like Nanotech and Biotech will finally eliminate the bacterial menace!
Wait... but then maybe the NanoBots will take over the human race instead! :?
True, but if they were constantly getting infections... wouldnt they refuse to perform these acts?

I don't know. I can't speak for them and have no idea how common infections are with this sex act. I only mean to say what you already pointed out: that there are risks and ways of mitigating the risks. Neither of those are presented in porn which gives some people (not you of course) the impression that it's a risk-free sex act when in my view it certainly increases the chances of vaginal or urinary tract infections.

So in summary...
Image
;)
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by KeepItReal » Sat May 14, 2016 10:21 am

Rearguard wrote:Seriously, just don't do it.

I know, I know... but Im a man, and men have the urge to do kinky shit lol - I cant help it... blame my dick and my dna lol! :mrgreen:

I think a big reason is because after Anal - the dick is treated like its almost radioactive lol! Dont touch or even go near it! :shock:
Shouldnt dicks be treated with more respect lol! :D

Also, Ive given up on getting any Ass-To-Mouth action - which I fully understand as I doubt I would even do such a thing!
It seems real women just arent anything like pornstars lol!

Therefore, I know I can get some Ass-To-Pussy action. indeed have even been encouraged in the heat of the moment... but its actually been me holding back as I know it might get complicated afterwards!
You can cause all kinds of bacterial infections as well as thrush and UTIs. It's absolutely miserable "for the woman", whether she agrees to it or not, plus you increase the chance of getting whatever infections you give her back once they've had a chance to incubate.

True - and a miserable women is much less likely to let you fuck her ass anymore... therefore defeating the objective lol!
Women in porn films may "seem fine" but porn is performance. Often films are cut so what looks like A-to-P is actually P-to-A and when it's real, these videos don't show the consequences of putting fecal matter into a vagina, rectal prolapse and loads of other damaging sex acts that porn's helped 'normalise'.

True... but then porn has helped immensely in normalising Anal sex... which is worthy of great praise! 8-)

All the damaging acts are hopefully just a "phase" that porn is going through where they are constantly trying to push the envelope.
With the mainstreaming of porn and the rise of more "couple-friendly" websites... I think all the "extreme" crap will become a thing of the past.
Right now my fave site has to be https://www.tushy.com/ - if you havent seen it... ya gotta check it out asap!
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

LuvMyWifesAss
Moderator
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Ass To Pussy - Is It Really So Bad ??

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat May 14, 2016 10:02 pm

KeepItReal wrote:
Rearguard wrote:Seriously, just don't do it.

I know, I know... but Im a man, and men have the urge to do kinky shit lol - I cant help it... blame my dick and my dna lol! :mrgreen:

I think a big reason is because after Anal - the dick is treated like its almost radioactive lol! Dont touch or even go near it! :shock:
Shouldnt dicks be treated with more respect lol! :D

Also, Ive given up on getting any Ass-To-Mouth action - which I fully understand as I doubt I would even do such a thing!

I used to think the same thing. It was only a matter of months ago I half-jokingly told my wife I'd give her money for shopping if she sucked me out of her ass. I was blown away when she said, "If you really want me to do that, I'll try it." When I took my cock out of her ass, she spun around and sucked it, without hesitation. After, she said it wasn't bad and that she'd be willing to do it once in a while. We did it several times a week for about a month, then the craziest thing happened. She just began doing it on her own. It actually turned her on. Now, only a few months later, it's a regular part of sex. Almost every time we have sex, she does it at least once. She's had no issue whatsoever as a result.
KeepItReal wrote:It seems real women just arent anything like pornstars lol!

I tell my wife she's hotter than any porn star. She doesn't have anal sex or go ass to mouth for money. She does it because that's what turns her on. I will be the first person in the world to admit my wife isn't the norm in bed. I feel like the most fortunate man in the world when it comes to her. She's even a great cook.
KeepItReal wrote:Therefore, I know I can get some Ass-To-Pussy action. indeed have even been encouraged in the heat of the moment... but its actually been me holding back as I know it might get complicated afterwards!

There's no question, when my wife and I did ass to pussy years ago she came down with a couple of nasty yeast infections, including one that required a prescription. Hey, all the more to reason to stay out of the pussy (LOL).
KeepItReal wrote:True... but then porn has helped immensely in normalising Anal sex... which is worthy of great praise! 8-)

Indeed. Years ago I found a video in the parking lot at my work with no label on it. I brought it home and popped it in the VCR (yes it was a while ago). It was an adult movie with an anal scene. I apologized to my wife and went to stop it and she said it was okay. We watched it together, then had amazing sex. The next night she wanted me to put the video in again. It was rewound to the same scene. Again we had amazing sex. I would rub my cock across her asshole and pussy, teasing her. She was doing her own teasing by arching her back so that her ass moved down. We did this over several days. Then, it finally happened. She arched her back down and I placed my cock, lubed by her dripping wet cunt, against her asshole. She's the one who slowly pushed back until the head of my cock popped past her sphincter. We both came immediately. After that we were both hooked.

If it wasn't for that video, we might not have ever tried anal sex. I shudder to think of it.

As far as what's less likely to be an issue? In our experience ass to mouth is better than ass to pussy. Now, if you can only convince her of that...

Damn, I'm lucky!

Post Reply