2016 and people still react to anal like this

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
jazmin

Re: 2016 and people still react to anal like this

Post by jazmin » Sat May 14, 2016 3:44 pm

Yes, it is strange that those attitudes are still out there.

Back in the early 1970's, two "sex manuals" were published "They Way to Become The Sensuous Woman" and "They Way to Become The Sensuous Man" (I came across these paperbacks at a flea market). Both books have a section on anal sex and both recommend it highly and give some good tips on how to get started.

The Man-book also says "Anal sex is an exhilarating part of the fun and games two people play with each other's bodies" while the Woman-book says "Anal sex opens up to you a whole new area of pleasurable sensations to be relished by you and used to increase your personal sexual satisfaction".

And these books are 45 years old.

MrAnal

Post by MrAnal » Wed May 18, 2016 4:44 pm

KeepItReal wrote:
MrAnal wrote:
What exactly were you talking about - and were they male or female?

She was a female.
I do actually live in Brazil and while there is a large portion of the female population who do enjoy anal, specially amongst the younger generation and because of the overpopularization of the brazillian funk music which lyrics openly talk about sex and explicitly anal sex, there is a major part of the population who's deeply conservative. Religion in Brazil still plays a major role even in politics, and its even stronger now.
As the other dude said, it's a huge country with all kinds of people.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu May 19, 2016 5:15 am

MrAnal wrote:
KeepItReal wrote:
MrAnal wrote:
What exactly were you talking about - and were they male or female?

She was a female.
I do actually live in Brazil and while there is a large portion of the female population who do enjoy anal, specially amongst the younger generation and because of the overpopularization of the brazillian funk music which lyrics openly talk about sex and explicitly anal sex, there is a major part of the population who's deeply conservative. Religion in Brazil still plays a major role even in politics, and its even stronger now.
As the other dude said, it's a huge country with all kinds of people.

Yup, it had to be a female lol!
Many/most women are still in the dark ages about Anal - thankfully, this is rapidly changing.
However, knowing that Anal-tastic women are still quite rare... makes men appreciate them even more lol! ;)

Yes, my travels to Brazil have always made me think the country is almost like a guy with Jekyll and Hyde syndrome!
On one hand people are more liberal than anywhere, but on the other hand, more conservative than anywhere!
This paradox is one of the many factors, which makes Brazil such a fascinating place to explore! 8-)

Dude, do you have any links to the Brazilian songs which explicitly talk about Anal... thats my kinds music lol! :mrgreen:
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Thu May 19, 2016 5:20 am

jazmin wrote:Yes, it is strange that those attitudes are still out there.

Back in the early 1970's, two "sex manuals" were published "They Way to Become The Sensuous Woman" and "They Way to Become The Sensuous Man" (I came across these paperbacks at a flea market). Both books have a section on anal sex and both recommend it highly and give some good tips on how to get started.

The Man-book also says "Anal sex is an exhilarating part of the fun and games two people play with each other's bodies" while the Woman-book says "Anal sex opens up to you a whole new area of pleasurable sensations to be relished by you and used to increase your personal sexual satisfaction".

And these books are 45 years old.

Dang!
Makes you wonder if people were having just as much Anal decades ago as they are now - but nobody used to talk about it...
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Fri May 27, 2016 5:38 am

analrosette wrote:Well, you could ask her if a man receiving a blowjob or handjob from a woman is also considered "gay".

That's my response when people say something like that, too... "Why use a mouth then when you have there's a perfectly good vagina for that?" It shuts them up because there's no good answer. :lol: Also, remind them that gay men are not butt-sexual... they are man-sexual. Straight men happen to naturally be very attracted to a woman's rear. Emphasis on *woman's* rear.