A very interesting read.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
amorous945

A very interesting read.

Post by amorous945 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:20 am

Not too long ago, I read a book that I think many of you would enjoy reading. It's entitled "The Surrender," by Toni Bentlely. The book is a true story (I assume) about a woman who experienced spiritual liberation/Enlightenment through anal sex. The erotic content alone makes this book a very good read. Here's an excerpt from it:

This pleasure is such that nothing can interfere with it, and the object that serves it cannot, in savoring it, fail to be transported to the third heaven. No other is as good, no other can satisfy as fully both of the individuals who indulge in it, and those who have experienced it can revert to other things only with difficulty.

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: A very interesting read.

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue May 31, 2016 6:35 am

amorous945 wrote:Not too long ago, I read a book that I think many of you would enjoy reading. It's entitled "The Surrender," by Toni Bentlely. The book is a true story (I assume) about a woman who experienced spiritual liberation/Enlightenment through anal sex. The erotic content alone makes this book a very good read. Here's an excerpt from it:

This pleasure is such that nothing can interfere with it, and the object that serves it cannot, in savoring it, fail to be transported to the third heaven. No other is as good, no other can satisfy as fully both of the individuals who indulge in it, and those who have experienced it can revert to other things only with difficulty.[/i]

Toni's admittance of a love for anal sex on an almost spiritual level was shocking to many, as she had once been a world class ballerina. Her transformation is an amazing read. Your quote is great, and something I missed when I read the book myself. She says, "those who have experienced it can revert to other things only with difficulty." So true. Once someone, male or female, truly experience anal sex reverting to vaginal sex is difficult.

These are some of my favorite quotes:

"A man must have confidence in himself and his cock, to fuck a woman in the ass. If he does not have this control, his cock will direct the action; he will move too quickly, hurt the once-willing woman, and rarely, rightly, will he be given a second chance."

“I am sitting on the threshold. Perhaps this is the final paradox of God’s paradoxical machinations: my ass is my very own back door to heaven. The Pearly Gates are closer than you think.”

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Tue May 31, 2016 9:00 am

I can't believe I've never heard of this book... just purchased it. Looks like a must-read for the entire forum.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:26 am

I've read the book a long time ago. It is one of the worst (if not THE worst) piece of "novel" I could've ever read. Although the theme sounds appealing, as it did to me back then, the writing is worse than awful in every possible way. Most people in this forum could have easily done a better job (I'm not exaggerating).

Good luck to those who are willing to give it a shot, though; the reading is as quick as it's boring.

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:20 am

I had read that book about ten years ago. I had just started dating a very sexy Italian who had never had anal sex. After trying it one weekend, I gave her a copy of the book. She told me later she had enjoyed it and not surprisingly her interest in anal soared. The next time we spent a weekend together she happened to be having her period and so it was about three days of anal sex every couple of hours (I was younger then and could actually survive that kind of pace). After we stopped dating we kept in touch for a short while. She had started what looked like a permanent relationship with a nice guy who, once he discovered her zest for lots of anal, seemed to think he hit the jackpot. She told him a bit about me and just referred to me as her 'A man'. I hope they are still together and still happy.

hellyeah

Post by hellyeah » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:27 am

Bumping this thread because I recently read this book and liked it a lot.