What Toys Are Essential to Your AO Lifestyle?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
deviant87

What Toys Are Essential to Your AO Lifestyle?

Post by deviant87 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:30 am

For me, the anal only lifestyle goes hand in hand with heavy and everyday use of anal toys. These toys ensure that my commitment to remaining AO is maintained, through the constant, fulfilling reminder than only a plug or toy in the anus can provide. The constant pleasure of my butt plugs keep me utterly committed to my quest for Anal Only by reminding me every day just how damn amazing it feels. Toys also offer the means to enhance things even further when it comes to anal sex. For these reasons being AO and using anal toys are intimately intertwined. I personally use a great deal, including about 20 different types of butt plugs in all materials and sizes (large, heavy, stainless steel in hands down my favourite though) as well as strap-ons, fildoes, vibrators, vibrating plugs and my most recent favourite acquisition - my beloved anal hook.

I was wondering if anal toys comprise such an important part of others peoples' AO experience as it does mine? I'd love to hear what toys are the faithful "go to" anal toys of choice in your pursuit of remaining anal only. Thanks.
Deviant87

Anal Only | Anal Always |
Butt Plug Lifestyle

dirtyoldlady

Re: What Toys Are Essential to Your AO Lifestyle?

Post by dirtyoldlady » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:14 am

I wear butt plugs frequently. From past experience, I've figured out what works best for me for various purposes.

My favorite plug for long term wear is actually a vibrating plug that was badly engineered so it quit functioning early on in it's life with me. But, the fit is perfect for my ass - no external chafing or pain, no red marks after a day or night's wear, easy insertion and reinsertion after using "the necessary". It's a California Exotics S7 - silicone. It's my daily go to plug because it feels good - I never forget that it's there, but it's not so long or wide that it gets painful with movement: constant change from sitting/standing, etc.

I use a dildo that's about the same length but not as wide as DH for 'training'. When I started, it was painful to fully insert, but now that I've been faithfully training, no pain at all.

DH gets a lot of delight in using a glass 'reamer' on me as foreplay. It has all kinds of bumps and, well, it assures that the outcome of our sex is a nice anal orgasm for me.

I also keep several other glass and silicone plugs on hand. Sometimes a gal needs a little variety.

I learned the hard way - nothing but glass, quality medical grade silicone or metal goes in my ass. No cheap toys. Ruined several expensive plugs by storing them with jelly plugs that outgassed and ruined everything stored with them. Learn from my fail. Don't buy 'em in the first place.