Men who only receive anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Gapeman

Re: Men who only receive anal

Post by Gapeman » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:43 am

davidphd1866 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:40 am
I am with Swoodaddy on this.....I am curious how long it takes to where the body prefers anal only.

I’m with you and @Swoodaddy.
I’m bi and I’m everyday more aroused by the idea of becoming an anal only guy. Stop using and touching my cock and only getting fucked in the ass by cocks, strap-on or dildos. Even wearing a chastity cage.
Although I still find it very difficult not jerking my cock or stop fucking an asshole

Gapeman

Post by Gapeman » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:29 am

Artemus wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:05 am
I prefer anal (receiving) over everything else. But coming from an uptight family I have only had one partner, and that was when I was young. From then on it was dildos and butt plugs.

I love anal (receiving) as well. The feeling of the asshole being fucked, penetrated, stretched is the best. I never had a proper anal orgasm but cumming with something filling up your butt is the best sensation ever. Can’t compare with busting a nut just jerking off of fucking. The feeling is just more intense and complete when I cum while my ass is being fucked by a huge cock!! Btw I never had an experience with a male, only dildos, butt plugs, anal beads or other toys (even veggies). I can only imagine the awesome sensation of having a real cock fucking my ass. Feeling its stiffness, its warmth, feeling it pumping and breeding my hole...maybe it’s time for me to try.
Until that moment my dildos are my best friends. Maybe once I try it I’ll give away my cock and become an anal only slut

Buttbuster41

Post by Buttbuster41 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:34 am

Oh yeah. Straight male power bottom asshole slut right here. I have no attraction to men. Frankly there isn’t a man out there with a cock large enough for my ass.

I’ve only ever jerked off asshole alone, and I use a huge 12” long 3” wide dildo.

I’d love to find a girl that will peg me.
Last edited by Buttbuster41 on Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:17 pm

davidphd1866 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:40 am
I am with Swoodaddy on this.....I am curious how long it takes to where the body prefers anal only.

Sorry, I lost track and didn't reply to the thread.

It took me about six months, I'd say, to be completely anal only and live it as a normal everyday thing, and not feel any urge to touch my cock during sex or masturbation (I masturbate 100% anally).

It's very, VERY important to not touch your cock in any way whatsoever during transition. It can be very frustrating, but you should use the frustration/desperation and arousal to give better performance in bed (be more caring and submissive to your partners) and, when you're by yourself, give yourself long anal masturbation session. As a rule, whenever you're tempted to touch your cock, play with your ass instead, be it with your fingers, a dildo, or by wearing a butt plug (which I do regularly). And obviously, you must NOT use your cock for fucking, you must NOT receive a blowjob, etc. No stimulation whatsoever. It should just be... there.

At one point, you'll be obsessed with sex/anal, and you could fear it'll interfere with your life too much, but you'll just get over it - you'll then enter in a constant state of arousal, you'll always be sexually available, but you'll feel very calm. The constant sexual energy can also be used to do other things. I'm much more dynamic now that I'm anal only.

If you follow these rules for enough time, your body will eventually connect sexual arousal with your ass rather than with your cock, it'll sort of "give up" on your cock, and the temptation to touch your cock will be replaced by wanting non stop to have your ass played with. At this point, your anal pleasure will be unbelievably strong, and you should be able to cum simply by having your ass fucked (hard), and you should be able to have pure anal orgasms as well, which all makes ignoring your cock very easy.

Frankly, I now get so much more pleasure from my ass than what I used to get from my cock that I just lost interest in my cock, I don't think about it any more. I even see it as a negative thing since it sort of was in the way of anal pleasure.

I'll watch this thread to reply quicker if somebody has questions.

AnalFFemboy

Post by AnalFFemboy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:26 pm

I could have written that ;-)

I agree 100% with everything! I don't think about my useless cock anymore and can't get hard anyway... I never touch it and tuck it away so it completely disapears...

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:45 pm

@AnalFFemboy great! I love pure anal guys and gals. IMO, everybody who enjoys penetration should become anal only (minus reproduction purposes), it just makes much more sense for everyone, including the top partner who can enjoy a 100% available partner.

Are you into girls or boys?

AnalFFemboy

Post by AnalFFemboy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:51 pm

@Samy

I agree with you! I made my choice to be anal only and into kind of extreme assplay... nothing for the light hearted... lol

I'm made to be used... and have my hole used... so I play with both who want to... but have to admit that I am more into guys and that I mostly fuck with guys as 99% of the offers I get are from men!

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:59 pm

When I started my sexuality, I had a female friend who was into kink and we fucked once - the only time I've fucked a female. We kissed and hugged like lesbians, licked and fingered each other's asshole, then I fucked her ass hard (I used to top punctually back then). It was great. I wouldn't mind a threesome with an anal girl and a top guy. I love threesomes with another pure bottom, nearly as much as threesomes with two tops.

The world's simpler when it's divided between people who penetrate, people who get penetrated, and people who do both.

AnalFFemboy

Post by AnalFFemboy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:16 pm

I love to do groups and prefer to be the centre of attention ;-)

there was a time I toped a lot... but thats is loooooooooooooong ago... now I am anal only.

but I love playing with another bottom like fisting or using toys on each others.

I would love to play with girls more I have to say!

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:36 pm

It's really fun to fuck another bottom, to kiss and caress each other, lick and finger each other's asshole, play with toys, etc. and never once pay any sort of attention to our cocks, like they're not even there. Before I was anal only, I wouldn't even have considered a duo with another bottom, but since then, I've had amazing experiences. Even if you've haven't cummed at all, having copiously fucked and stimulated each other's ass is plenty satisfying. It creates a bond that's great for threesomes, guys loves to fuck lesbians into each other.

Bottoms should never touch their cocks IMO. I guess it's the same for females.