Men who only receive anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Gapeman

Re: Men who only receive anal

Post by Gapeman » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:43 am

davidphd1866 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:40 am
I am with Swoodaddy on this.....I am curious how long it takes to where the body prefers anal only.

I’m with you and @Swoodaddy.
I’m bi and I’m everyday more aroused by the idea of becoming an anal only guy. Stop using and touching my cock and only getting fucked in the ass by cocks, strap-on or dildos. Even wearing a chastity cage.
Although I still find it very difficult not jerking my cock or stop fucking an asshole

Gapeman

Re: Men who only receive anal

Post by Gapeman » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:29 am

Artemus wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:05 am
I prefer anal (receiving) over everything else. But coming from an uptight family I have only had one partner, and that was when I was young. From then on it was dildos and butt plugs.

I love anal (receiving) as well. The feeling of the asshole being fucked, penetrated, stretched is the best. I never had a proper anal orgasm but cumming with something filling up your butt is the best sensation ever. Can’t compare with busting a nut just jerking off of fucking. The feeling is just more intense and complete when I cum while my ass is being fucked by a huge cock!! Btw I never had an experience with a male, only dildos, butt plugs, anal beads or other toys (even veggies). I can only imagine the awesome sensation of having a real cock fucking my ass. Feeling its stiffness, its warmth, feeling it pumping and breeding my hole...maybe it’s time for me to try.
Until that moment my dildos are my best friends. Maybe once I try it I’ll give away my cock and become an anal only slut