slid right in

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
KinkyKeith

slid right in

Post by KinkyKeith » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Ive always been very nice about warming my wife up before butt fucking her, but the last time we did it she said to just put it in, no fingers, toys or anything. Hmm ok....

Well that was easy, literally just lubed her but, lubed my cock and it slid right home balls deep.
Seriously it was as easy as pussy fucking.
She seemed quite pleased with herself.

BTW, we talked and shes very much into orgasm denial, she rarely cums and the times I've made her cum have bothered her.
Sex with her is he sucks me and I fuck her, I never go down on her, or touch her. I even make her put my cock in.

So I told her the next step is not even pussy fucking her, the ultimate denial.
She acted like she thought I was crazy, but I bet she goes for it sooner rather than later
Tis better to give and recieve

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: slid right in

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm

It's great to get to this point, when you can just slide your cock in without the preparation of fingers, toys, etc. I love the fact that my wife can just relax and open herself, allowing the entire length of my cock to fully penetrate her. It's just one more reason to believe anal sex is natural. Not only did her vagina always need some preparation, she never could take me all the way without discomfort.

I do have to say, however, I don't get the while denial thing. It appears you both get off on it (or in her case not???), so more power to you. I just know that, at the time of a woman's orgasm, her rectal valves push down onto the man's cock and spasm, creating an almost sucking feeling that no vagina can compare to. Admittedly, my wife has learned to do this without orgasm, but why would you want to?

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:59 am

I don't understand orgasm denial either, when I have sex the orgasm is the capstone, it's the thing that we ultimately do it for, but I do agree that it was a magic moment first time I took a cock without preparation beyond a bit of lube.

Krista

Post by Krista » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:20 pm

While I can't comment on the ablitly to slide right in. I can't just do that yet, but I can speak to the orgasm denial.

I think there are a number things that make it hot the biggest one for me is holding on to that intense sexual energy. When a guy doesn;'t let me cum I feel like I am riding a high that i don't want to come down from. I am lucky in that i can cum multipul times but being denied feels like an uphill climb and an intense burn that I love and hate at the same time.

When the guy I am with denies me it's apeals to the part of me that loves to be submissive. It's an intense psycological twist that reminds me that he is in charge and my pleasure is in his hands. I know it's probably not for everyone, but those of us that love it find and intense pleasure both physical and psycological.

Hope that helps a bit.