Bum gun (bidet)

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
FarmerDan

Bum gun (bidet)

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:08 am

I'm spending a lot of time in SE Asia this year where every bathroom has one of these: http://www.thebumgun.com (I'm sure they're even more affordable elsewhere on line).

As standard they offer a very refreshing experience and are a great way to prep for some anal fun. Every western bathroom should have one!

They only clean you externally though. I'm thinking that with a different nozzle they would be great for an anal douche. Anybody come across such a nozzle?
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Bum gun

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Bidets are great for the anal only lifestyle and really help not only with cleaning but also relaxing and enjoying anal stimulation. I would be curious to see if there is any significant difference in adoption and enjoyment of anal sex in countries/cultures that predominantly use bidets vs. those which don't, due to the exposure to anal stimulation with the bidet.

An attachment for an enema sounds like a great idea, and something that should be developed if it doesn't exist. Imagine if every bidet-outfitted toilet came with an enema nozzle built in as well!

kingsman

Re: Bum gun

Post by kingsman » Wed May 23, 2018 9:07 am

Bidets have never really taken off here in the UK. They are more common on the continent.