approaching anal only

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
analgirl98

approaching anal only

Post by analgirl98 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:40 am

This one is for both the girls and boys, but the questions are subtly different!

Girls - If you enjoy, and wish to continue enjoying an anal only sex life, but are single, how do you bring it up with a guy that you're interested in? Do you go vaginal then ease him into the lifestyle or make it clear from the start?

Boys - how do you approach the subject with a girl you're interested in?

I've never had vaginal sex and it's not something I'd be interested in either, so when I've had boyfriends in the past everyone thinks I do it to keep hold of a guy, they don't understand it. My current boyfriend was a good friend before hand and one night we got drunk together in the local park (we were 17, it's what you do!) and got talking about sex and he asked me why I'd never let a guy have "normal" sex with me. After a lot of chat, and drink, we ended up back at his place and have been together since.

Because it was so natural for us to be together after that, I've never really had to have that chat exactly. Only 2 guys before him and they were dickheads that thought I was being kinky. So I just thought I'd ask how you've approached it.

Sarah

Vito92

Re: approaching anal only

Post by Vito92 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:18 am

I think my life has been blessed by something or somebody, because I never have had the need to convince a woman to try or be my anal slut. They naturally were anal girls for me. Of course, some Anal-mostly and now my wife AO. My life is completely weird, all my life I had the treasure to have anal sex always, and my ex partners enjoyed it. I always fucked every ex gf, and several people's ass. I'm really grateful since there's a majority of men they have NO possibilities to fuck a butt if they don't pay for that. I would not do that because I HATE condoms.
I prefer to die before stop having anal sex.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:01 am

Hypothetically speaking, I don't think it would be wise to breach the subject of anal only with a potential partner, nor would I ever insist on anal only, as I think that would be a sure way to remain single most of my life. From reading your posts (which I have enjoyed!), I think your situation is unique. Most of us evolved into the level of anal sex that we have with our partners/spouses over a period of many years. So, to answer your question, I would try to find out very early on what her attitude about anal sex was. If she was willing, that would be a a good starting place for me. If she enjoyed the experience and was open to fairly regular anal sex, that would be the way that I would try to move towards anal as our main form of penetrative sex. If a potential partner was completely closed to the idea without compromise of any sort, I would most likely gracefully end the relationship. Only in that scenario would I state my preferences, but never at the beginning of a relationship. Thankfully, I'm in a marriage of over 30 years and don't have that worry. :D

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Thanks for your replies, I know I'm in kind of a unique position which is why i asked really as it's never been a situation I've encountered.

Me and my boyfriend love each other to bits but I'm not sure he really understands me on this topic. We've been together a year now and I think it's just dawned on him that he's never going to get any vaginal sex with me so I'm not sure if it'll last. Obviously, this means I could end up single and therefore be looking to date again. Hence the post!

My fuck buddy (long story) does understand my situation, he's always been there to help me understand it too. Whilst our situation means we can never be together, I do have someone I can go to for support (and amazing sex!)

Vito92

Post by Vito92 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:32 am

I read somewhere your fuck buddy is happy with AO, but he's a married man. Well, if I was him, I swear I would really leave my wife if I meet an anal only girl, mostly if she's 18 like you. It's a huge turn on. However it's difficult for me because I like to use an asshole like a pussy.

I meant in my answer, you NEED to be sincere and honest with your bf. There's nothing better than that. Just tell him you want to be anal only. Maybe he will say no but you have to know there's 3.000.000.000 men in the world, it's 100% sure you will find a guy you like and he will LOVE to be AO with you.

Dont lose time, just be honest. You want AO, get AO. You need to think out there there's millions of men that would really love to be AO with you.
Dont worry, it was not easy for me too, I had several problems with my wife this year, she was getting tired to he AO with me, but I think she is still with me because she loves me so much, but sometimes I feel empty myself cause what I want is a partner who really enjoys anal sex, just like, or more than vaginal sex, not to be AO just because I demand.

Yesterday I was thinking about that, I'm sure a day will come when she leave me because of this. I'm ready for that, we are still young, but I don't know if I date a TS girl, to not have any troubles with Anal forever or just date an anal loving girl, but it will be difficult.

So that's my advice little girl.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:33 am

Vito, the situation with my fuck buddy is enormously complicated, which ultimately means there is no leaving his wife. Both by choice and the uniqueness of our relationship.

My BF is very aware that I am AO, up to now he's never asked to even touch my pussy, he is in fact one of only 2 guys I've let perform vaginal oral sex on me, something I very much wasn't comfortable with and he understood and stopped. He is very, very happy with AO, most of his friends girlfriends won't even let them lick their butts let alone have anal, yet he can have it whenever he wants. That said, I do think he misses pussy. He's never said it,but I can read him quite well.

Vito92

Post by Vito92 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:34 am

Sarah, deep in my heart I understand your situation. What zodiac sign are you?, I'm Aries, so if I dont get what I want, specially on bed, I can never be happy. I will be on a silent suffering. Besides as an Aries on bed I'm strictly dirty and I still can't do somethings I would love to.
Last night I wanted to lick my wife's rectum, I wanted to eat her rectum fluid (the fluid that comes from colon during/after anal sex, looks like a transparent gel, some people drops it, some dont), but she didnt let me. I always finish doing all what I want, but I always feel I'm forcing her. Damn.

After all of this I learn we Need to have what we desire. There's nothing better than talking. I insist, have a serious talk, if you dont get what you want, start looking for that and believe me, you will be extremely happy and will feel a freedom sensation.

Vito92

Post by Vito92 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:56 am

HAhAHa sorry I missunderstood everything, in every line I was thinking you had problems with your men, I smoke marihuana that's why! Or maybe in my mind there's a big trouble and I'm thinking everyone have the same trouble xD
However, I insist the best way is to open yourself to anybody you want to be with. Confess the secret lifestyle you want to live forever. I would do that if my wife leaves me.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:24 pm

To get back to your original question: about half way through a long and rambling sex life (I'm something of a senior citizen around here) I worked out that it was better to be upfront about my AO needs as soon as the subject turned to sex.

After all it's just another part of who I am, no point having a relationship based on pretense. Let me underline that: a good relationship is one that lets you be yourself and explore yourself along with all the other ingredients.

I can recall only a couple of times where that was a deal breaker, and those were no great loss. The others accepted that with the sense of adventure that comes with most new relationships, and those that were anal virgins enjoyed the subsequent voyage of discovery.

Of course finding a partner can be a deeply frustrating business that tempts us to settle for second best. Trust me, if you stay true to yourself you'll find that person sooner not later. That means declaring AO up front along with your passion for eating chips in bed and other weirdness. If they run, you've just saved yourself a bunch of time and energy for the next prospect.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:17 am

Thank you FarmerDan!!

I was thinking that was probably the best way to handle it but asking those that have been there is always the best option!!!