Welcome ladies

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
FarmerDan

Welcome ladies

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:46 pm

It's great to see more women joining up and happily posting. Welcome all!

I'm wondering whether this is a sign of a new feeling of freedom for women, or something more prosaic, like improved SEO for the site, or a reference in a popular blog or magazine.

Perhaps Sarah, Krista and/or some of our other recent arrivals could let us know how they found they way here? And maybe the sysadmin has some ideas of this welcome rise in popularity?
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analgirl98

Re: Welcome ladies

Post by analgirl98 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi Dan!

I found the site from a picture I found on tumblr that was on the sites tumblr. Signed up there and then. I found the pic as I was looking for a forum/community for AO at the time!

NYC-COUPLE

Post by NYC-COUPLE » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Found it on Tumblr.

Denise

Krista

Post by Krista » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:10 am

Google search lead me to tumblr, tumblr lead me here.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:00 pm

I agree, a hearty welcome!

There have been some SEO improvements to the forum in the past few months, but it does seem many are still discovering it through tumblr as well. Search analytics shows most visitation through web search, however most people are of course not signing up. Since I started tracking signups, though, it seems that 3 times as many people register from a Google visit than from a tumblr referral.

Krista: Out of curiosity, do you recall what you were searching for when finding the tumblr page?

Krista

Post by Krista » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:18 pm

I don't recall exactly. I likely searched "anal as contraception" something like that and got something on tumblr. or it could have been that I was looking at some anal stuff and just happened to come across the link to your tumblr. And i don't recall if i signed up right from tumblr or if I googled it later or not. Sorry to not be more help.