Women with bigger asses like more anal?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
hot1981

Women with bigger asses like more anal?

Post by hot1981 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Is this common among women with big asses? My wife has a big ass & she absolutely loves anal sex.

analgirl98

Re: Women with bigger asses like more anal?

Post by analgirl98 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Mines round but not big and I LOVE anal, so I guess that's 50/50 lol

*DH*

Post by *DH* » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Hard for me to say - I guess I've done it with women with a range of ass sizes - but I am an ass man so I tend to be attracted to bigger/well sculpted asses anyway. I hope this correlation exists, because I certainly do hope to find me a big booty anal only woman :mrgreen:

hot1981

Post by hot1981 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:58 pm

*DH* wrote:Hard for me to say - I guess I've done it with women with a range of ass sizes - but I am an ass man so I tend to be attracted to bigger/well sculpted asses anyway. I hope this correlation exists, because I certainly do hope to find me a big booty anal only woman :mrgreen:

I am an ass man too, i just love womens asses, especially big & round booties are the best :D

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:41 am

I think that ass size Is not important.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:58 pm

As I see it, all things begin and end in the human mind. There is nothing to evaluate beyond that. I wish it were as simple as we want it to be, but it just isn't so. Whether short, fat, tall, redheaded, blond or brunette, it all starts in the mind first. There is no hair color, body style or nationality that determines whether or not a person is "geared" towards anal.

Ajbbmw1991

Post by Ajbbmw1991 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:43 am

My red headed wife is petite and has a smaller ass. And she absolutely loves anal. And I have dated other women who had larger asses and did not care for anal. So I think as said previously, it's all in the mind of the recipient.
Last edited by Ajbbmw1991 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PleaseAnalMe

Post by PleaseAnalMe » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:25 pm

I mean, I guess it's true for me because I have a bubble butt haha!

sadomina

Post by sadomina » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:18 am

I also don't think butt size has anything to do with it.
I do wonder if the sensations are different for someone who has a very small butt and someone with full on badonk.
I imagine someone with a small butt can get penetrated more deeply without all that cushioning in the way. It would be interesting to hear from someone who had both a skinny butt and a huge butt at one point in time.

I'm also curious if there's any discernible difference from the penetrator's point of view. To the users who fucked all kinds of butts, did it feel noticeably different?

I'm pear shaped, so I'll always have a big booty. Personally I'm really glad that they seem more acceptable lately.
I also like how, with a big ass, I can squeeze my butt cheeks and smother the other's face while getting rimmed. :twisted:
Huge hineys are great for face sitting.

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:46 pm

You could probably turn this into a poll I guess but I don't think ass size has anything to do with it.