Anal and dirty talk?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AuroraAnal

Anal and dirty talk?

Post by AuroraAnal » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:36 am

I find when I have anal along with the natural feeling of being submissive , which ive always been, I always have the urge to talk dirty and have men do the same. I cant control it. I just want them to call me a slut :twisted:
Anyone else have this urge?
Yes, that's my ass ;)

Arseguy

Re: Anal and dirty talk?

Post by Arseguy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:47 am

Oh yeah, love to talk very very dirty when having anal. You are not alone lol. :)
I love to worship a girl's arse, kiss it, lick it and penetrate/make love to it.

hot1981

Post by hot1981 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:54 am

Dirty talk during anal is so hot! My wife usually talks dirty while having anal, she quite often says before anal, "Put it in my ass please". :D

tomanderson999

Post by tomanderson999 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:10 pm

I love it when my friend with benefits speaks dirty to me while we have anal. Love it when she tells me to go harder and grabs me to ensure I keep going harder and faster

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Pardon me, but what's the precise meaning of "dirty talk"? I may guess, but prefer to be sure before answering, thank you
Think, it's free ;-)

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:33 am

Haunter wrote:Pardon me, but what's the precise meaning of "dirty talk"? I may guess, but prefer to be sure before answering, thank you

Saying encouraging things like "fuck my ass deeper", complimenting your partner e.g. "it feels so good when you fuck my ass", asking naughty questions like, "do you like it when I fuck you"...just using words to add some extra fun!

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Thank you scioness. Well, I guess dirty talking is very hot indeed! To my psychology I guess letting me hear you're enyoying as much as me or even more something I enjoy myself is bingo! :-)
Think, it's free ;-)

wishfull98

Post by wishfull98 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:02 am

AuroraAnal wrote:I find when I have anal along with the natural feeling of being submissive , which ive always been, I always have the urge to talk dirty and have men do the same. I cant control it. I just want them to call me a slut :twisted:
Anyone else have this urge?

I believe that is natural for most women. There is a dominance factor that comes into play. The women is more relaxed, which in return allows herself to be free to express herself and her feelings.

As a women once told me. “There is no cheating in anal sex. It’s raw and free.”

Cheers

Wishfull

curvesnedges

Post by curvesnedges » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:28 pm

One of my orgasm triggers is J threatening to never use my pussy again. To tell me it's useless and that he's only going to use my ass because he prefers it.

In fact I'm just turned on typing "he prefers it". He's asked a dozen times to get me to explain how I feel when I say it and it's difficult. I think I like men to know what they want and to take it. I like feeling used. And anal definitely carries with it the feelings of use.

I actually have to steal other things he says to articulate my feelings further. He'll tell me he prefers my ass because I can't focus on my pleasure, just his.

Mmmmm. So true.

Ahem. Anyway. So, yes. That's the dirty talk I want.