Talking about anal in everyday life

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

Talking about anal in everyday life

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:37 am

Hi everyone,

In your experience, are you free to talk about anal sex between men and women in everyday life (of course not strictly with everyone!) or is it still considered a taboo or pervert topic nowadays by the most? (Does the answer change if I asked "only anal" in case of "anal"?)
Think, it's free ;-)

tzedien

Re: Talking about anal in everyday life

Post by tzedien » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:25 am

Not even close. I think it depends on your circle of friends, but in my world with my work associates, I could just never talk about this.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:17 pm

My work is mainly a male environment so naturally we talk about sex a lot lol

Anal is brought up regularly - but never in a serious manner, more like banter and joking... I guess talking about sex in a mature and adult way is (paradoxically!) more suited to the internet!
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

wishfull98

Post by wishfull98 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:46 am

It depends on the age group. Most older people find it, for the most part taboo.
Younger people, not so much. I read a study where women under 40 have been having more anal sex and are more up to it. The increase was something like 23%

Cheers

Wishfull

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:25 am

My wife and I run in pretty conservative circles, so the answer is no. However, friends have brought it up in conversations with my wife. Unfortunately, it was in the context of being "gross." To the best of my recollection, my wife and I have only confided in our doctor(s), and her cousin (more like a nephew) the fact we have regular anal sex. The only reason it was brought up to her cousin was because he took a shower at our place and my wife had forget to remove an anal toy from the previous night. I've had several low key conversations with him about it since, including the fact he and his girlfriend (now wife) used anal sex for birth control. However, we haven't talked about it in several years. It's just not a part of our regular conversations.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:18 pm

It's surprising that AO, which is a practice not hurting anyone, still in 2016, is considered something better not to reveal or speak about. Weird, isn't it? I wish it'll be only a matter of time before mankind starts to accept it as a standard mode of being like etherosexuality or homosexuality, which are more widespread tendencies, therefore more respected ones. We might be the sparkle helping in this process...
Think, it's free ;-)

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:54 pm

I don't talk about it with anyone other than hubby, but I don't talk about our sex life in general to other people (except in anonymity). Nobody needs to know what we do. But I am glad to say that at nearly 25 years of marriage, we have found ways to make it new again.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:59 am

2016, that's an old one resurrected. We don't have any reason to introduce the topic of anal sex into a conversation, though there may be a time for it for some reason or other. I would be happy to offer advice if someone asked. We have a diverse range of friends so more likely with some than others. Though a few weeks ago I did hear someone mention it in a negative light, calling it immoral and disgusting. It wasn't the time to delve into that rabbit hole with them. Interestingly no one else in the room took it on, either agreeing or disagreeing, the topic was swiftly changed.

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:54 am

I don't talk about it...rarely comes up in casual or work conversation. But apparently my wife tells all her friends she is a bit of an anal junkie and how much she loves it. Whenever one of her girlfriends is over an occasional subtle joke is made but it seems mostly to be a topic for when I am somewhere else. I did happen to walk through the room the other day when her best friend was having a bad day and heard my wife enthusiastically telling her buddy that she just needed a good session of anal to cheer her up! So I guess amongst our friends it is no secret. When we were doing much more of the swinger thing a few years back, my wife was well known in the clubs to be an anal junkie and there was never a shortage of men who wanted a turn while their partners watched enthusiastically (or with relief if they weren't up for that with their BF and happy my wife was happy to satisfy that urge on their behalf).

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:15 pm

I do not talk about my sex life with anyone I know irl. it's weird for me. I speak about it online because it's anonymous. but only sex subjects are normal on those platforms.