Dreams of...

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

Dreams of...

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Do you ever dream, while sleeping, about anal sex? How is it? Please tell us an episode from your repertoire if you wish!

I almost never, and this is rather strange...

•Instead once I dreamt of meeting a mermaid, which due to a curse was kind of intrapped inside the sand, with only her face uncovered, looking at the sky, and (don't ask me why) her pussy. She offered me vaginal sex, I wasn't too convinced but it turned into a great experience :lol: (I remember you I'm a virgin in the real life!)

•Another night instead I was slowly going to loose consciousness, and started thinking to a wonderful woman (that's tough to imagine a face of a "new" person, not borrowing those who you already knows, try to believe!) with no particular purposes, that was just funny. And... (again don't ask me how) suddenly I realized I had fallen into a dream and there with me there was the wonderful girl!!! :o I would pay to being able to choose my dreams regularly :lol:
Think, it's free ;-)

Chastitygirl

Re: Dreams of...

Post by Chastitygirl » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:50 am

Hi
Interesting dreams. I have to admit that I have had a yummy dream of being bent over, my breasts pushed down against the table, and I remember feeling the coldness on my breasts, and my hair being pulled back, and hearing my Master whisper in my ear...... then I feel him enter from behind ;). When I woke up my new pussy as we call it, was throbbing :D

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Chastitygirl wrote:Hi
Interesting dreams. I have to admit that I have had a yummy dream of being bent over, my breasts pushed down against the table, and I remember feeling the coldness on my breasts, and my hair being pulled back, and hearing my Master whisper in my ear...... then I feel him enter from behind ;). When I woke up my new pussy as we call it, was throbbing :D

Throbbing! Lol, that's very hot that a dream can do so much. Thank you for your contribution Chastitygirl, on this... Underrated topic! T_T :)
Think, it's free ;-)

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:45 am

In my dreams I always seem to get side tracked. I try to go from A to B, and end up somewhere completely different. So if I did dream about anal I probably had to go out to score some lube for my lucky lady, and then end up on the other side of the city because all the stores were closed.