How long can you last inside?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

How long can you last inside?

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:53 pm

Have you (men) ever tried remaining with your dick erect inside her ass, without going to and fro, but staying still? How long your most (maintaining erection)? :twisted:
Think, it's free ;-)

johnywest

Re: How long can you last inside?

Post by johnywest » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 am

This is mine and her favorite part during anal, just standing still. Then I can hug her from behind, making her feel very protected and loved, while I whisper lovely words into her ear. The best part though is feeling her heart beats through my penis.

But we never tried to see how much we can stay like this.
Anal is God's gift to mankind! Anal is the key to world peace! Anal forever!

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:04 am

The following is from a post on my BLOG several years ago. This is our record (with movement), which was right about three hours. Other than this one time, an hour and forty-five minutes is our record, but that was with frequent movement. Without movement, I've probably stayed buried in her ass for about 25 minutes before we couldn't hold out any longer - That's probably about the same as below.

My favorite extended anal was the time she fell asleep with me pumping her ass. We had been going for about 30 minutes when she fell asleep. I continued to pump her relaxed hole for nearly 45 more minutes before she woke up and told me I had to cum.

From my BLOG at http://analonly.blogspot.com/2007/03/ex ... tting.html

My wife and I are NASCAR fans. Not fanatics, just fans. We are, however, anal fanatics. So, last Sunday when the NASCAR race was getting ready to start, I suggested we watch the race with my wife sitting on my lap.

"That sounds like fun," she said as she started to undress, "Go get the lube."

When I came back into the room, my wife was totally nude. I threw a towel on the floor and took off my clothes. I sat on the floor, my back against the sofa. She leaned forward in front of my in a kind of a doggy style position while I lubricated to her ass and my cock. Then she began to sit up. I guided my cock to her asshole as she slowly lowered herself onto it. In less then a minute she had lowered herself all the way down onto my cock. Then she leaned backward. In this position, she was able to comfortably lean against me. It also had the benefit of offering the deepest penetration.

"This is actually pretty comfortable," she said, as the race started.

It was an incredible feeling, my wife sitting with my cock in her ass while we watched TV as casually as any couple might. We had not had sex in three days, and I had no problem keeping my cock hard as a rock in her ass. I didn't even have to think about it. It was like an involuntary reaction.

Somewhere around lap 34 she was still sitting with my cock firmly ensconced in her tight ass. I reached around and began to rub her clit with one hand and fondle her breast with the other. She leaned her head back on my shoulder and, within a few minutes, began to rock her ass back and forth on my cock.

"Mmmm, you're going to make me cum if you don't stop that," she said.

"And what's wrong with that?" I asked.

A second later she moaned and I felt her ass began to spasm as she bore down on my cock, causing her colon to envelope it. Her orgasm pushed me over the edge. My cock throbbed as I pumped my seed deep in her ass.

She leaned back again, resting against me.

"Oh God, that was good." she said, "I could feel you cum. It felt like you came a lot. I kept feeling it squirt. It feels so warm inside me."

After a couple of minutes she asked me if I wanted to get up.

"No." I said, "After not doing it for three days I can stay hard. You don't mind do you?"

"It doesn't bother me," she said, "I'm comfortable sitting like this."

I could feel the warm juices of her pussy on my balls. At about lap 150, she began to gyrate a little, pushing her asshole in and out. When she does this, it feels like her ass is sucking my cock.
I reached around to play with her clit.

"Don't," she said, "I only want to feel you in my ass."

She moved my had up to her breast. I reached my other hard around and began to fondle both her breasts. She began to gyrate her ass back and forth harder. After a couple of minutes, she was bouncing so hard on my cock that I thought she'd fall off if I didn't have a hold of her tits. Her ass slammed down on my cock. As we were sitting on the floor, there was no give, unlike when we're on the bed. She was slamming my cock mercilessly into her ass. I could feel her dripping wet pussy slapping my balls, coating them with her juices.

As she neared her orgasm, she bore down. I felt my cock leave the cavern of her rectum and enter her tight colon. Feeling my cock entering her colon, she stopped bouncing and began to gyrate and push down harder, as if to try and get every last millimeter of my cock in her ass.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." she cried.

I felt her hot cum running over my balls, as she squirted from her pussy. Just then I shot my second load of cum deep into her colon, seeding her ass. It felt like I came even more this time then the first. The only feeling better then pumping cum deep in your wife's ass is knowing that's what she wants.

We both collapsed against the couch, my cock softening in her ass. I could feel her juices running off my balls and down the crack of my ass.

We lay like that for almost the entire rest of the race. My cock never did soften enough to come out of her ass on it's own. After the race, we took a nap, my seed still inside her.

When we woke, we had sex again. All told, I came four times in her ass by the end of the day. It's an incredible feeling drifting off to sleep knowing the woman laying next to you sleeps well because your seed is deep inside her ass.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:17 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:The following is from a post on my BLOG several years ago. This is our record (with movement), which was right about three hours. Other than this one time, an hour and forty-five minutes is our record, but that was with frequent movement. Without movement, I've probably stayed buried in her ass for about 25 minutes before we couldn't hold out any longer - That's probably about the same as below.

My favorite extended anal was the time she fell asleep with me pumping her ass. We had been going for about 30 minutes when she fell asleep. I continued to pump her relaxed hole for nearly 45 more minutes before she woke up and told me I had to cum.

From my BLOG at http://analonly.blogspot.com/2007/03/ex ... tting.html

My wife and I are NASCAR fans. Not fanatics, just fans. We are, however, anal fanatics. So, last Sunday when the NASCAR race was getting ready to start, I suggested we watch the race with my wife sitting on my lap.

"That sounds like fun," she said as she started to undress, "Go get the lube."

When I came back into the room, my wife was totally nude. I threw a towel on the floor and took off my clothes. I sat on the floor, my back against the sofa. She leaned forward in front of my in a kind of a doggy style position while I lubricated to her ass and my cock. Then she began to sit up. I guided my cock to her asshole as she slowly lowered herself onto it. In less then a minute she had lowered herself all the way down onto my cock. Then she leaned backward. In this position, she was able to comfortably lean against me. It also had the benefit of offering the deepest penetration.

"This is actually pretty comfortable," she said, as the race started.

It was an incredible feeling, my wife sitting with my cock in her ass while we watched TV as casually as any couple might. We had not had sex in three days, and I had no problem keeping my cock hard as a rock in her ass. I didn't even have to think about it. It was like an involuntary reaction.

Somewhere around lap 34 she was still sitting with my cock firmly ensconced in her tight ass. I reached around and began to rub her clit with one hand and fondle her breast with the other. She leaned her head back on my shoulder and, within a few minutes, began to rock her ass back and forth on my cock.

"Mmmm, you're going to make me cum if you don't stop that," she said.

"And what's wrong with that?" I asked.

A second later she moaned and I felt her ass began to spasm as she bore down on my cock, causing her colon to envelope it. Her orgasm pushed me over the edge. My cock throbbed as I pumped my seed deep in her ass.

She leaned back again, resting against me.

"Oh God, that was good." she said, "I could feel you cum. It felt like you came a lot. I kept feeling it squirt. It feels so warm inside me."

After a couple of minutes she asked me if I wanted to get up.

"No." I said, "After not doing it for three days I can stay hard. You don't mind do you?"

"It doesn't bother me," she said, "I'm comfortable sitting like this."

I could feel the warm juices of her pussy on my balls. At about lap 150, she began to gyrate a little, pushing her asshole in and out. When she does this, it feels like her ass is sucking my cock.
I reached around to play with her clit.

"Don't," she said, "I only want to feel you in my ass."

She moved my had up to her breast. I reached my other hard around and began to fondle both her breasts. She began to gyrate her ass back and forth harder. After a couple of minutes, she was bouncing so hard on my cock that I thought she'd fall off if I didn't have a hold of her tits. Her ass slammed down on my cock. As we were sitting on the floor, there was no give, unlike when we're on the bed. She was slamming my cock mercilessly into her ass. I could feel her dripping wet pussy slapping my balls, coating them with her juices.

As she neared her orgasm, she bore down. I felt my cock leave the cavern of her rectum and enter her tight colon. Feeling my cock entering her colon, she stopped bouncing and began to gyrate and push down harder, as if to try and get every last millimeter of my cock in her ass.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." she cried.

I felt her hot cum running over my balls, as she squirted from her pussy. Just then I shot my second load of cum deep into her colon, seeding her ass. It felt like I came even more this time then the first. The only feeling better then pumping cum deep in your wife's ass is knowing that's what she wants.

We both collapsed against the couch, my cock softening in her ass. I could feel her juices running off my balls and down the crack of my ass.

We lay like that for almost the entire rest of the race. My cock never did soften enough to come out of her ass on it's own. After the race, we took a nap, my seed still inside her.

When we woke, we had sex again. All told, I came four times in her ass by the end of the day. It's an incredible feeling drifting off to sleep knowing the woman laying next to you sleeps well because your seed is deep inside her ass.

Dear LuvMyWifesAss, your tellings are always amazing, I enjoy them so much, both for the content and for the way they're told as well! :D You should be an AO storywriter... ;) Now that I know you have a blog, I will certainly read it! Thanks again.
Think, it's free ;-)

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:48 pm

Haunter wrote:Dear LuvMyWifesAss, your tellings are always amazing, I enjoy them so much, both for the content and for the way they're told as well! :D You should be an AO storywriter... ;) Now that I know you have a blog, I will certainly read it! Thanks again.

Thank you. I can't really tell you why, I just haven't updated it much in the past few years. I keep meaning to, but I just can't seem to apply myself to it.

My wife and I generally had anal sex about five times a week. She usually got off at least three times and let me do my thing the other times. It was two or three years ago that she started letting me fuck her ass while she used her iPad. I was amazed that, not only could I pump her ass for over an hour, but that she could take it without discomfort. We were doing it a couple of times a week. I would pay attention to the time we started and when we finished. Amazingly, I can say I spent over two full weeks with my cock in my wife's ass last year.

About half the time, she would eventually put her pad down, and get into it, sometimes cutting us shorter than my intended goal. But I sure as hell won't complain. We lay in the spoons position, and she places her iPad in a holder that makes it easier to use it in that position. The orgasms are incredible, and I feel totally spent afterward.

What amazed me is that I found I could lube up once or twice, but after that her rectal mucus provided a much better, natural lubrication.

I know I am incredibly fortunate to have a one in a million wife who loves anal sex, has no desire for vaginal, and allows me to have sex any time I please. Of course, it's great that she gets off on it almost as often as I do, and enjoys having me inside her the other times.

Kinghut

Post by Kinghut » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:38 am

My fiancé and I are big into tantric anal which trains you to go for a very long time. We are up to 13 hours last session though it did take many months of training to get there.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:41 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Haunter wrote:Dear LuvMyWifesAss, your tellings are always amazing, I enjoy them so much, both for the content and for the way they're told as well! :D You should be an AO storywriter... ;) Now that I know you have a blog, I will certainly read it! Thanks again.

Thank you. I can't really tell you why, I just haven't updated it much in the past few years. I keep meaning to, but I just can't seem to apply myself to it.

I know I, and I'm sure many others, would enjoy more updates. After all, there are more than a few of us who credit your blog to really solidifying the idea of anal only for us.

johnywest

Post by johnywest » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:39 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:The following is from a post on my BLOG several years ago.

As a fellow NASCAR fan I have to say this is one of the most erotic stories I have ever read! You should consider posting this and some of the other stories on your blog on literotica.com! 8-)
Anal is God's gift to mankind! Anal is the key to world peace! Anal forever!