Using condoms

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

Using condoms

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi, do you use condoms in your anal sex sessions, or just prefer not to? Which the differences?
Think, it's free ;-)

urabus

Re: Using condoms

Post by urabus » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:00 am

No way! I make sure I pump her with cum! Its a better feeling during sex, gives her the bonus of feeling me cum into her and she gets to hold it inside until she next makes a bowel movement.

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:40 am

I don't see the point of condoms unless you're just hooking up with somebody. STIs aren't fun.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:19 am

scioness wrote:I don't see the point of condoms unless you're just hooking up with somebody. STIs aren't fun.

What are STIs?

And avoiding using condoms... Is there any health hazard lurking?

Last question: Are usually women able to feel cum inside their asses? :-)
Think, it's free ;-)

urabus

Post by urabus » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:39 am

Sexually Transmitted Infections.

Yes, I think most women would feel it just as they do in the vagina.

wishfull98

Post by wishfull98 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:33 am

I found that using a condom does not give the desired effect for both parties. Sure it will knock the edge off, however in the end, both want that natural feeling.

On your second question. Yes they do and most of the women I have been with, orgasm from it.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

Wishfull

AzzMan454

Post by AzzMan454 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:42 am

Condoms suck. I only ever used them with a one off encounter or a new partner until we determined that we liked fucking each other and we were both clean (STI free). Then it was off with the condom and bareback butt fucking! :D

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:05 am

My wife and I have never used condoms for anal sex. What's the point, if you're in a monogamous relationship? I can not think of a better feeling than feeling my cock throb as I unload deep in my wife's ass while she has her own orgasm.

She says she can definitely feel when I cum in her ass, but not the cum in her ass. Just as her tight sphincter allows me to feel every spurt, she does as well. It even allows her to feel my building orgasm, as I get larger just before orgasm. This usually triggers her own orgasm, which in turn causes her rectal valves to push down onto my cock, stimulating me even more. This is part of the reason anal sex is superior to vaginal sex.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:35 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:My wife and I have never used condoms for anal sex. What's the point, if you're in a monogamous relationship? I can not think of a better feeling than feeling my cock throb as I unload deep in my wife's ass while she has her own orgasm.

She says she can definitely feel when I cum in her ass, but not the cum in her ass. Just as her tight sphincter allows me to feel every spurt, she does as well. It even allows her to feel my building orgasm, as I get larger just before orgasm. This usually triggers her own orgasm, which in turn causes her rectal valves to push down onto my cock, stimulating me even more. This is part of the reason anal sex is superior to vaginal sex.

Scientific cleared language for an almost artistic description... Thumbs up for you, dear LuvMyWifesAss
Think, it's free ;-)

Kinghut

Post by Kinghut » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:34 am

Never worn a condom, too unnatural. Such a great intimate moment when you tell her you're cumming in her ass. I guess I'm lucky I haven't met a girl that wanted to use one.