Oil

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

Oil

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Do you use oil during anal? Do you put much of just for the visual effect it has making round butts sparkle maybe?! :lol:
Think, it's free ;-)

MissChief

Re: Oil

Post by MissChief » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:09 pm

I've never used oil but I have heard good things about coconut oil. I used vaseline the first time I had anal sex but didn't like it because it felt really greasy after. I prefer water-based lubes like KY Intense or Astroglide. :D

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Jack

Post by Jack » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:48 am

Before entering Carla, I squirt about six ounces of liquid lube up her rectum and watch her expel it. Never tried any kind of oil, but the lube is the same consistency and looks really sexy squirting out of my wife's loose ass. And it increases the anal eroticism for both of us.

Jack

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:39 pm

I pour melted coconut oil into a rubber glove, making sure each finger gets a good amount. Then, I set it in the freezer so that nothing will drain from each finger. The oil solidifies. I love to use these as an icy suppository before anal play, and of course, as the oi warms, no need for more lube. Vitamin E suppositories are also fantastic. And both have the benefit of being healthy.

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:08 pm

GlassPlug wrote:I pour melted coconut oil into a rubber glove, making sure each finger gets a good amount. Then, I set it in the freezer so that nothing will drain from each finger. The oil solidifies. I love to use these as an icy suppository before anal play, and of course, as the oi warms, no need for more lube. Vitamin E suppositories are also fantastic. And both have the benefit of being healthy.

That sounds really interesting! How cold do you have to get coconut oil to freeze it? And does having something so cold inside you excite/stimulate you or is it kinda uncomfortable?

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:10 pm

The oil solidifies at around 70*. I don't find the frozen oil uncomfortable at all. It simply feels naughty. :P

AzzMan454

Post by AzzMan454 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:38 am

I'm a big fan of coconut oil for anal lube. Also makes for some tasty ass to mouth fun!

Sometimes my wife feels that it isn't slippery enough. In those instances I usually add our water based lube. The oil and water creates an interesting sort of barrier against each other that makes it extra slippery.

We've used baby oil from time to time for some "Big Wet Asses" type of fun. I'm also a huge fan of whipped cream. Though that takes a lot of pre-game prep.

LuvMyRear

Post by LuvMyRear » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:38 pm

I prefer using natural oil lube because I like it for many reasons, such as the feel of it and taste etc., but I also need to use it for it's thickness. I use a generous amount of natural oil lube because I have a very loose rectum and lower colon, and natural oil lube adds a nice thick coating for more comfortable insertions of bottles and dildos up there. Even though a decent amount of it drips out of me during masturbation, plenty of it stays in me and on my the walls of my colon. That's why I use at least a reasonable amount of it, depending of course on if I'm going to use bottles or dildos, and depending on how much masturbating I'm going to do. I've used other types of lubes such as water based lubes and silicone lubes but they can't perform anywhere near as good as natural oil lube.