Do size and lenght matter?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

Do size and lenght matter?

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Over to women: do size and lenght of penis matter? :twisted:
Think, it's free ;-)

MissChief

Re: Do size and lenght matter?

Post by MissChief » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:37 pm

I think length is more important than girth. Super thick takes a lot more effort and can be really uncomfortable at first. Length lets you feel more of them inside you and works better to stimulate the nerves deep in the ass. Plus a longer dick means longer strokes, which means more stimulation.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:35 am

My wife says she like the stretching feeling girth gives her, and that the depth doesn't do as much. Of course, when I am as deep as possible, her sphincter is being stretched the most, so it's kind of win/win.

I would think size matters less in anal sex than vaginal, due to the tightness of sphincter. It would allow a man who may be a little on the small size to still feel a tight grip and the woman to feel stretched and full. I'm no John Holmes or anything, but I'm (fortunately) not speaking from experience. It's just my assumption.

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm

I've only had one dick in there, for 25 years now, so I can't answer this. He feels good, so that's all that matters.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:43 pm

GlassPlug wrote:I've only had one dick in there, for 25 years now, so I can't answer this. He feels good, so that's all that matters.

I suppose my wife would say the same thing... Although, she's has a toy or two in there at one time or another.

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Toys are great... but they aren't the real thing.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:41 am

It obviously matters. There are women with deeper vaginas (lengthier from the vaginal opening up to the cervix) and deeper recta (lengthier from the anus up to the sigmoid colon) and there are those with shallower ones (and everything in-between, naturally). By the same token there are those with either naturally looser and/or with lower muscle pliability (in the front and in the back) and those tighter and/or with higher muscle pliability (and again, everything in-between). These physiological dimensions can greatly help determine innate preferences from a purely bodily perspective, i.e., you can expect a looser woman to experience more stimuli from a thicker penis as you can expect a shallower one to be in great discomfort from a very long one.

Then there are psychological factors, e.g., I've known women who preferred longer penises regardless of their respective depth either for the apparent/imagined greater functionality or for the represented manliness from its possessor (in the latter case they were not that far off: there are many statistics linking higher testosterone levels with greater penile length and testes sizes (if I'm not mistaken, more testosterone was linked to bigger right testicles).

Finally, regarding habit and/or training, I believe you can more easily achieve stretching from the muscles then "lengthening" of the channels, specially the vaginal one. There are some positions that favor the straightening of the rectum/sigmoid colon so you can achieve deeper penetrations (usually the ones in which the woman is facing you), but I don't think you can have something similar with the vagina.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Analonely wrote:It obviously matters. There are women with deeper vaginas (lengthier from the vaginal opening up to the cervix) and deeper recta (lengthier from the anus up to the sigmoid colon) and there are those with shallower ones (and everything in-between, naturally). By the same token there are those with either naturally looser and/or with lower muscle pliability (in the front and in the back) and those tighter and/or with higher muscle pliability (and again, everything in-between). These physiological dimensions can greatly help determine innate preferences from a purely bodily perspective, i.e., you can expect a looser woman to experience more stimuli from a thicker penis as you can expect a shallower one to be in great discomfort from a very long one.

Then there are psychological factors, e.g., I've known women who preferred longer penises regardless of their respective depth either for the apparent/imagined greater functionality or for the represented manliness from its possessor (in the latter case they were not that far off: there are many statistics linking higher testosterone levels with greater penile length and testes sizes (if I'm not mistaken, more testosterone was linked to bigger right testicles).

Finally, regarding habit and/or training, I believe you can more easily achieve stretching from the muscles then "lengthening" of the channels, specially the vaginal one. There are some positions that favor the straightening of the rectum/sigmoid colon so you can achieve deeper penetrations (usually the ones in which the woman is facing you), but I don't think you can have something similar with the vagina.

Thank you for your contribution Analonely!
Think, it's free ;-)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:49 am

Any size is good (there is a too small I suppose), but bigger is always better. I huge dick feels better going in, and will make me come quicker, or more times. It's a matter of what you are used to. If you struggle with a smaller cock, a big one may hurt. I can just sit on one, any size.

AnalObsession

Post by AnalObsession » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Well according to this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T13nA-IJ9xg

You either get anal or you have a big dick, but you can't have both.

Which I doubt is actually true, because of things like ya know large anal insertions like bigger toys, fisting or footing being a thing a lot of people do.

But what do I know?