Orgasm

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
wishfull98

Orgasm

Post by wishfull98 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:41 am

Hello, I’m new and was wondering if any of you have ever seen this before during anal sex.

A number of years ago, I dated a wonderful women who had never tried anal sex before. After talking about it number of times and taking our time to work up to trying it, we ended up have anal sex.

About 10 or 15 minutes into it, she became really aggressive start talking dirty and forcing herself back to meet me. A few moments later she had what I would call the most wonder orgasm I have ever seen a woman have. Her orgasm was a heavy white cream that was really thick. She orgasmed three times that way this.

After we were done she told me that she had never orgasmed like that before. Every time we engaged in anal, she would always orgasm that way which confused her as well as me.

Now my question is, have any of you seen this before? I have only seen it this one time and I must say it was truly wonderful thing for her as well as me.

Thanks and Cheers

Wishfull

yosemitesspam

Re: Orgasm

Post by yosemitesspam » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Well, no. Sounds amazing, though your description is a bit hard to follow. My DW is the only woman I've ever been with who has anal orgasms--for whatever reason, it seems mildly rare.

Andiamo!

YS

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:46 pm

With every woman I've ever been anal orgasms are felt much more intensely than vaginal or even clitorial ones.

The recurring theme goes about the wholeness of the orgasm/experience, metaphorically and physically, in contrast to the other ones, specially the clitorial, which is felt very specifically in that area or with considerably less breadth.

Either yosemitesspam has been really unlucky or I have been really lucky. :lol:

This story happened with me and my latest girlfriend; you might enjoy (it's somewhat long, though)

From "anorgasmia" to pure bliss

wallstreet

Post by wallstreet » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:08 pm

My new girl does this its the best thing on earth but it squirts out hard like shes almost pissing but it's not ive tasted the juice I must admit I get anal everyday n this is how she cums the best other than the wand

wishfull98

Post by wishfull98 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:14 am

Thanks for all the replies.

Sorry if I was not clear so let me try again.

When this love lady would orgasm, It was a thick heavy white cream and sticky. Not like a women that would squirts were it is all watery.

She would orgasm this way, only when doing anal. Anal sex made her become aggressive sexually.

She would not become aggressive in straight sex. I have never seen a woman have an orgasm that before.

Thanks again