Anal sex & pregnancy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
hot1981

Anal sex & pregnancy

Post by hot1981 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:09 am

So my wife is 3 months pregnant now & all that time we've done anal, it feels even more kinkier. How many has had anal sex while pregnant? It just feels we could do this all the time, so amazing!!! However we were AO over a year, but we were having vaginal sex in July increasingly often. But now it just feels that we could do anal all the time and completely skip vaginal.

Regent

Re: Anal sex & pregnancy

Post by Regent » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:08 am

I took my wife it to ass when she was pregnant. She liked it. It was first time then she has orgasm.
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

AzzMan454

Post by AzzMan454 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:41 pm

My wife and I were having anal sex regularly before pregnancy. Probably a 60/40 split anal sex vs vaginal sex before she was pregnant. During pregnancy we mostly only did anal sex until late in the second trimester. Then sex in general became uncomfortable for her. So for the rest of the pregnancy she would give me lots of blowjobs which were nice.

After she gave birth we had no sex for 2 months (they say nothing in any hole for 6 weeks after giving birth for health reasons.) When we finally did find time to have sex (not easy with a new born), she found vaginal very uncomfortable. So our kid is about 6.5 months now and we have had vaginal only once or twice since then and all the other times have been anal. But all the anal has happened in the past two months I would say. We had a fussy, colic baby for the first few months and he doesn't like sleeping/napping alone for very long. So it makes it tough to find time for ass fucking...

Enjoy the freedom to fuck whenever you want and sleep soundly while you can! :D

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:08 pm

When my wife was pregnant for the 1st time was one of the times we really advanced our Anal adventures! In the 3rd trimester not all positions were comfortable for her but she was constantly horny. Doggy style anal was what she preferred & I was very happy to oblige (this was abt 25 years ago). After our child was born, we returned to a mix of anal & vaginal sex. During her 2nd pregnancy those hormones & kinky libido kicked in again & we had an almost AO pregnancy. We didn't go fully AO till almost 2 years ago. I think that time helped her realize how much she enjoyed anal.

hot1981

Post by hot1981 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:30 am

Thanks for the answers! We are excepting our first child. Pregnancy has made her even more hornier. We can easily have anal sex basically every day. I don't know why but penetrating her asshole is more easier than ever, we only now need little lube & almost no warm up. We mostly engage in riding or doggy positions. :)

Regent

Post by Regent » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:40 am

It was curios for me...
Your wife told a doctor about your sexual life?
I mean AO of course)))
What did the doctor say?

I always thought that doctors must know such things...
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

hot1981

Post by hot1981 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:35 pm

Regent wrote:It was curios for me...
Your wife told a doctor about your sexual life?
I mean AO of course)))
What did the doctor say?

I always thought that doctors must know such things...

No she didn't & didn't even visit a doctor.