The AO community

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ProLad97

The AO community

Post by ProLad97 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:55 am

Anal, for me at least, has always been a source of excitement.
Being interested from a very young age, I had always prefered the look alone of an anus, seeing it as much more inviting - perhaps due to its 'bull's eye' aesthetic.

From the flood of random posts from users such as 'Haunter' I thought it would be a good opportunity to say that I wish this community to be a place of friends, rather than spam. An environment which is rich in support and communication. I can only hope that more users discover the lifestyle and are led to this wonderful site.

All the best!
Hopefully this gets the ball rolling :)

ohmyanal

Re: The AO community

Post by ohmyanal » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:28 am

If you want to limit spam you need to change your passcode when asked what is discouraged "vaginal"...

Change that ever so often and you limit auto posting from software like GSA.

I know because I'm an SEO, that's how that shit works.

As well as making a captcha code at sign up and changing the password will help immensely and people
will stop wanting to post... Or better yet they'll try and fail, thusly spending money or time punching in
the right captcha, but not getting the right passcode.

BAM!

#spamfree

You're welcome :P
Elli Sanders - the Anal Freak :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: The AO community

Post by analsexonly » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:02 am

I don't think ProLad97 was referring to that sort of spam, e.g. spambots, but of a particular user spamming the forum with dozens of new threads on a variety of topics instead of looking to see if they had already been discussed in the thousands of existing posts.

In general, that doesn't happen here, and actual spam is pretty rare these days too, thankfully.