Receiving pain during sex

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

Receiving pain during sex

Post by Haunter » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:21 am

I wonder: Why so many (usually women) claim they like receiving (at least some) pain during sex?
Think, it's free ;-)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Receiving pain during sex

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:42 am

Because those particular people do. Through the lens of sex, combined with other stimulation, pain can be pleasurable for some people.

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:52 am

Because some men just ram it up there without prep an then never get to do it or try it again. I had an ex who did the wrong how thing he did not even get head in an I moved away hurt he never got in my arse an we split up not long after he was not conaiderat.

I have had anal that was painful in a good way but not with someone who had no experience

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Kelly_ukf wrote:Because some men just ram it up there without prep an then never get to do it or try it again. I had an ex who did the wrong how thing he did not even get head in an I moved away hurt he never got in my arse an we split up not long after he was not conaiderat.

I have had anal that was painful in a good way but not with someone who had no experience

I think the OP was asking in a general sense (not specific to anal) why some women say that they enjoy pain during sex.

Pain during anal from the act of anal itself is generally not a good thing, and is a sign of not being warmed up enough, etc. But someone who does enjoy some pain mixed with their pleasure might enjoy a combination of painless anal sex combined with spanking, or nipple clamps, or what have you.

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Ah ok see what you mean an agree an ex who introduced me to anal in uni would punish mw when naughty I. E. Heavy smacks to the bottom hard nipple pinching an of course deep firm anal without of course causing damage so i get it. Pain the right sort can be good i find it unlocks my inner sub

Xx

becky02016

Post by becky02016 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:08 pm

this is what i need more information on.

Jason

Post by Jason » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:24 pm

My wife has to work up to it. She doesn't want pain when we start. But after she gets really turned on I can twist her nipples and give her deep hard anal and she explodes with intense orgasms and its partly due to the pain exciting her. I love giving her some abuse and see how she reacts.

I know in her case that's part of the allure of anal only to get a good dose of kink and end with some pain for the finale. She loves rubbing her clit real roughly during anal and that makes her explode.