Flavored Silicone Lubricant

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Flavored Silicone Lubricant

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:16 pm

If you've followed my posts as of late you know my wife has become quite fond of performing ass to mouth during sex. The only problem is that our lubricant of choice, Wet Platinum is silicone based and has a somewhat chemical taste to it (according to my wife). It doesn't taste like anything to me. I have been unable to find any silicone based product that is flavored. Is anyone aware of one I might be missing? She likes the taste of the flavored lubricants, but we have yet to find one that doesn't get sticky pretty quickly.

With the increased popularity of anal sex, I'm certain ass to mouth is also becoming increasingly popular as well. You would think a manufacturer would produce a flavored silicone lubricant with this purpose in mind.

Sgt_Valk

Re: Flavored Silicone Lubricant

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:38 am

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B016DYWM ... SY200_QL40

That was the only one i could find.

But if ATM is becoming more common, water based may not be a bad way to go, once it gets a little sticky, go for the mouth to water it back up.
Could get a little tedious, but if you are both getting off on it, it shouldn't be a huge issue. And a lot of the flavored water based ones come with pumps for really easy reapplication on the fly.
The Sgt

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Okay, so I barely posted my message when I found Wet had released a new lubricant, Wet Platinum Sultry Strawberry Premium Lubricant. Although it's water based, it is advertised as being ultra slick, like silicone and that it doesn't dry up. Their website said it was available at Target and Walgreens. I went to the nearest Target, only to find it was sold out. Luckily, there was a Walgreens a block away. I purchased a bottle and headed home. After tasting it, my wife was eager to try it out under actual conditions. After showering, we went straight to it. Let me just say, as lubricant, this is almost on par with Wet Platinum silicone. As a flavored lubricant, nothing we've tried even comes close. I was able to penetrate her straight away, just like with our silicone lubricant. She went from ass to mouth at least six times. I only reapplied the lube once. We did missionary, doggy, and cowgirl. Each time she pulled off my cock and sucked it she became more turned on. Finally, we both orgasmed while she was grinding her ass on my cock in the cowgirl position.

I think it's safe to say we found our new lube of choice. It's as if this stuff was tailor made for ass to mouth.

P.S. - Thanks for the recommendation Sgt Valk. If anyone tries the lube he suggested, please let the group know how it worked.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:50 pm

. I was able to penetrate her straight away, just like with our silicone lubricant. She went from ass to mouth at least six times. I only reapplied the lube once. We did missionary, doggy, and cowgirl. Each time she pulled off my cock and sucked it she became more turned on.

Hey LuvMyWifesAss,

I'm wondering if the flavored lube was the reason why your wife did ass to mouth more than usual. Is six times a lot?

I read a blog a while back, I think her name was Desi Daasi and she blogged about her love for anal. She talked about how her master (husband) acquiesced her into doing ass to mouth. Months later it became her favorite sexual activity. The biggest turn on for her was the naturalness of not doing a proper enema and of course not wearing a condom or using any "artificial" lube. The flavors and smells heightened the whole experience. She also liked to lick him clean after he filled her ass with cum - really hot. You probably don't know it yourself, but I wonder if smell/taste associations could potentially ruin or enrich sexual acts like ass to mouth. What do you think?

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:34 am

I like atm an am with the last poster not sure I would like the taste of flovoured lube. When we used ky I found it tasted like bonjela not great hand cream is like soap I find vasaline is ok an of course without lube when possible but to be honest lube is required so flovouress is best