A Female Perspective on Anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MrsCanassman

Re: A Female Perspective on Anal

Post by MrsCanassman » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:30 pm

He’s not catfishin’. 8-) That reply was all me - before I created my own account. Even though I don’t post very often, he did convince me join and I did create my own account.

So... we’ve been AO for almost 3 years. As I wrote before... I love feeling my man’s cock knockin’ on my back door and opening up my rosebud.

Just writing this has me gushing... signing off to go fuck now. :twisted:

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:11 pm

I put it to you that you should try it . I’m a firm believer in don’t expect someone to do something you wouldn’t at least try yourself . You might find you like it .

For me . I just love the full feeling , the stretch , the slight pain , and love feeling a cock pulsate as it squirts in my butt
Tash xoxo

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:43 pm

It feels like the most extended and intense foreplay possible. There is a both a pressure and fullness to receiving that creates a strong 'butterflies in your stomach' to a kind of lucid itch/tingle that runs from your clit to asshole. Really tight and full- almost like there is no room in you and your like being massaged.

Mush of the actual enjoyment comes from how aroused you get from anal- again, it's a very intense sensation like foreplay. The eventual contraction and ejacualtion of a man inside you is a whole other level sensation.

It's like you suck the dick into your ass, this might sound gross, but it's like pinching a loaf. Your colon/anus kinda suction cups' up the dick deeper inside you and the feeling is... well, relaxing. There is nothing like it- guys feel ENORMOUS inside you at this point (like a balloon is being inflated in side you or your lower abdomen is full of water) and the convulsions while ejaculating create an overwhelming tingling in your clit. And you orgasm.

Fernie

Post by Fernie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm

minorkeyes wrote:It feels like the most extended and intense foreplay possible. There is a both a pressure and fullness to receiving that creates a strong 'butterflies in your stomach' to a kind of lucid itch/tingle that runs from your clit to asshole. Really tight and full- almost like there is no room in you and your like being massaged.

Mush of the actual enjoyment comes from how aroused you get from anal- again, it's a very intense sensation like foreplay. The eventual contraction and ejacualtion of a man inside you is a whole other level sensation.

It's like you suck the dick into your ass, this might sound gross, but it's like pinching a loaf. Your colon/anus kinda suction cups' up the dick deeper inside you and the feeling is... well, relaxing. There is nothing like it- guys feel ENORMOUS inside you at this point (like a balloon is being inflated in side you or your lower abdomen is full of water) and the convulsions while ejaculating create an overwhelming tingling in your clit. And you orgasm.

I couldn't agree with you more! This is exactly the sensation I am looking forward when I have anal sex. When I started my AO relationship I was a bit shy to take anything up my ass, since it had always been a little painful to me before, though I have always enjoyed the pain also. I have never cum from only anal stimulation, I also need my clit; but as he gives my pussy no attention at all, the anal stimulation and penetration has started to grow on me and I have also thought about clit denial. I love the idea of my ass being "used" for his purposes, and me being in charge of my own orgasms.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Wed May 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Analonely wrote: This is a female blog from a woman on an anal only relationship, I think it has some very good insights on the female perspective.
The link is for the first entry (too bad she stopped posting :| ) — The Intimacy of Anal Sex

Thanks for that link and all the female contributions. We men want to know what it is like for you. It's not all about selfish pleasure you know! :lol: