Is Anal "nice" or "nasty"?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

Re: Is Anal "nice" or "nasty"?

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:22 am

Buttwoman wrote: Anal will never be a cultural norm, but if done well, will always be 'nice'.

Mmm, I hope it will. I just look at how many things in past times were considered mad and now are mainstream or at least accepted. Examples: cut trousers, piercings, LGBT attidudes themselves, having women in leadership roles, breaking your guitar onstage, considering animals' rights, democracy itself, freedom of thought...

I guess we still are on a rather primitive stage of what humans could be. People just will slowly open their minds more and more.
Think, it's free ;-)

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sat May 06, 2017 9:58 am

I am in the "nice" group. To me it is not a big deal actually. My first orgasm ever was via anal and that was with my boyfriend when I was 14 or so. I never associated anal with "nasty" until way after I had first had sex anally.

Vaginal sex takes way longer for me to reach climax usually. Vaginal sex is okay, but I never viewed anal as taboo. To the contrary I felt quite proud to have had anal before my older sister who beat me to boys, kissing, second base, etc. Which led to my older sis trying anal shortly after I revealed to her I did it and enjoyed it a lot.

Despite being where poop escapes, the idea of 'poop sex' is pretty gross and not wanted. I never met anyone I was intimate with whom expressed an interest or enjoyment of anal sex alongside "dirty" or "poop"

I get people view anal sex in such a way. Though it is not my personal experience to associate sex with "nasty".

Quebass

Post by Quebass » Sun May 07, 2017 1:22 am

Like minorkeys that's my experience with anal sex. It's just nice, sexy and always very passionate. I have lived in many countries around the world and have met lady's from different​ cultures and religions and all have loved great anal relationships. Maybe it's when two people meet that are relaxed together and so they enjoy what they prefer. Maybe I'm lucky! but I've never met a girl yet that doesn't prefer anal.

One girlfriend I had was so relieved on the first time we made out that I started to play with ass. When we talked after, she talked about not liking to having to go through the anal shyness phase, where both partners pretend that it's a little taboo whilst in private they enjoy the anal stimulation. Lol.. we both got straight to it and had a very sexual and passionate relationship ;)

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun May 07, 2017 6:15 am

Nice to hear witnesses from the "nice side" by people looking at anal that way in the first place :)
And yes, Quebass, I think you have been very lucky! :)
Think, it's free ;-)

rita_b

Post by rita_b » Mon May 29, 2017 4:30 pm

I knew I liked anal from the first time I did it. I was a teenager and I did think it was nasty because to my knowledge none of my friends were doing it, so that made it taboo. I also went through faking being apprehensive about it with new boyfriends. Now that I am older and married to an anal loving man I don't even think about it anymore. It's just sex for us.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon May 29, 2017 4:45 pm

rita_b wrote:I knew I liked anal from the first time I did it. I was a teenager and I did think it was nasty because to my knowledge none of my friends were doing it, so that made it taboo. I also went through faking being apprehensive about it with new boyfriends. Now that I am older and married to an anal loving man I don't even think about it anymore. It's just sex for us.

Hi, did you do anal on your first time as a teenager pushed by your will or your boyfriend's desire?
Think, it's free ;-)

rita_b

Post by rita_b » Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Haunter wrote:
rita_b wrote:I knew I liked anal from the first time I did it. I was a teenager and I did think it was nasty because to my knowledge none of my friends were doing it, so that made it taboo. I also went through faking being apprehensive about it with new boyfriends. Now that I am older and married to an anal loving man I don't even think about it anymore. It's just sex for us.

Hi, did you do anal on your first time as a teenager pushed by your will or your boyfriend's desire?

We had been having oral and vaginal sex for a few months. When he tried to lick my ass I did not protest, which quickly progressed to fingers and then intercourse. I was very into it. It was never painful because he went slow. He had done it before and I trusted him. I wanted it a lot, but I let him believe I was doing it because he wanted to and then SURPRISE, I loved it!

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Wed May 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Ha! That's like asking if sex is nice or nasty. When it's good, it's BOTH!!!
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

carolcurves

Post by carolcurves » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:29 pm

analsexonly wrote:It can be both, it's all in the mindset.

It can be romantic, intimate, passionate, intensely pleasurable, and both physically and emotionally satisfying.

It can be hard, rough, fast, raw, intense, even a little bit painful sometimes.

It can be whatever you want it to be, and it can be all those things at different times for the same people too.

I would agree wit this comment 100%. all those things at different times for the same people too
I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:52 am

In my experience, nothing but nice :)