Is Anal "nice" or "nasty"?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ara Gates

Re: Is Anal "nice" or "nasty"?

Post by Ara Gates » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:37 am

Anal sex is nice, and not nasty!!!!! Everyone is an independent and free person who has the right to control their own body. Whether it is regular sexual intercourse or anal sex, it is a way for human beings to obtain sexual pleasure. It is not dirty. What is dirty is forcing others to accept others' different points of view. I'm gay, and some friends around me discriminate against me, but I don't care about them, it's my own choice. I also have normal sexual desires, I enjoy homosexual activities, but now I am single, so I use sex toys like a rainbow dildo which is a symbol of pride among LGBT

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:11 am

I have always seen anal as nice because that was how I wanted to see it. I even had the notion anal sex should ve romantic and should happen out of trust. That is, good anal sex !

It took me a long time to get there but now I finally am in the position that I actually feel that I make love to my girlfriends asshole. Never begore has sex meant this much to me. And my 51 year old girlfriend told me multiple times that she feels that she lost her emotional virginity with me when we started our relationship in 2021. We both feel that going anal only had a emotional impact on us we never held possible.

And I dislike nasty sex in any form.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

analogue

Post by analogue » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:08 am

Anal sex is absolutely nice ...
AO since 01 August 2017

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:47 am

Nice for some, nasty (in a very good way) for others. There is a taboo element that can enhance the experience. For us, it’s the most erotic sexual experience AND it gives my wife the most incredible orgasms.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 am

Nice, the most romantic and intimate thing a couple can do.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:26 am

Both for us. She dos like to be dominated, something she discovered only a few years ago, so pussy denial helps with that as she does like vaginal sex also (as do I - I just prefer anal). I play with, eat and fist her pussy, but my cock is mostly for her ass, I say mostly as we have been having a little vaginal sex lately. I fisted her and had hard 'nasty' anal and ATP on Friday, then on Saturday anal that turned out to be messy with poo immediately followed, after a clean up, by a romantic and gentle back rub and more anal that was clean and sweet. Sunday morning we had a sweet cuddle and vaginal sex as she likes to feel me in her pussy within a day or two after she has been fisted - she says the sensation is different for her compared to before we got into fisting, so I allow that sometimes. I have to be careful not to spoil her sensation of being dominated sexually, but at the same time, hey this is meant to be fun, If your pussy feels all achy and stretched and you like the feel of my cock in there, we can do that some of the time and it makes a change for me too.

Ani

Post by Ani » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:04 am

I can compare anal sex to spicy food and thriller/horror/action movies. I mean it excites feelings. It is naughty and lewd, it can be messy, rough, and even painful. It should not be vanilla :D

Fuio Beroi

Post by Fuio Beroi » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:53 pm

nice

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:13 am

Ani wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:04 am
I can compare anal sex to spicy food and thriller/horror/action movies. I mean it excites feelings. It is naughty and lewd, it can be messy, rough, and even painful. It should not be vanilla :D

So more kinda mint chock chip then :D

BBS

Post by BBS » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:08 pm

I'd say I'm on the "nice side", but maybe it's a mixture of the two sides. It can be romantic and emotionally intimate as well as rough and intense, sometimes in the same round.

As for my current wife, I would say she is closer to the opposite pole, that is, more "nasty" (she likes being dominated and the submission of anal sex).

Ultimately, I think the placement on each side is a result of your own past and present love and sexual experiences.

I would like to take this opportunity to share a personal account that may explain my situation. I was very young when I met my first girlfriend. She was very shy and in one of our hottest moments, she secretly masturbated in her ass during our kisses. She was extremely embarrassed when she found out that I had noticed her "naughtiness". Only after a long time of dating she confessed to me that she only masturbated by the ass and that moved me deeply until today. I think anal sex is to truly love someone... And this, of course, does not only involve lust, but mainly the nice side.