Whats your favorite plug set?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
alienmysterygirl

Whats your favorite plug set?

Post by alienmysterygirl » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:30 am

So im looking into ordering a new plug set as mine is kinda erm "outdated" (undersized maybe is a better word) lol. Ideally id love to hear your suggestions on both long term wear plugs and stretching plugs. Any suggestions?

I currently use the njoy meduim for long term wearing(i might upsize this to a large soon). I also use a meduim doc johnson plug for pre-anal stretching. Ive had people tell me to stick to njoy and to try the meo plugs(unsure if i like the look of these...) for stretching.

Chastitygirl

Re: Whats your favorite plug set?

Post by Chastitygirl » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:20 pm

My most favourite toy/plug is the icicle glass. Added bonus is warming it up or sticking it in the freezer. :)

TasteTheSouth

Post by TasteTheSouth » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:30 pm

I like the doc johnson bombshells. I just ordered a round one I'm curious about! I haven't found any that are comfortable to all day wear. Medium to large that won't fall out.

plugg

Post by plugg » Sat May 01, 2021 9:27 pm

I used the Squarepeg Egg plugs to size up to XL and then switched over to Topped Gapekeepers for the next two sizes (93 then 100). Both plugs are made from a super soft platinum silicone and are very comfortable, but the Gapekeeper bases are easier for me to hold and insert at the larger sizes. I have an XXL Egg and it's very hard to hold. Either plug set comes in a large number of sizes and the material is very soft and smooth, which makes for comfortable long term wear.

For reference, the Egg XL is 8.5" max circumference and the Gapekeepers are 9.3" and 10.0" respectively. I sleep with the XL egg almost every night and am hoping to work up to switching to sleeping with the GK 93 at some point.

Rubberbloke2

Post by Rubberbloke2 » Sun May 02, 2021 12:37 am

I have a few Squarepeg plugs which are deffo the most comfortable if I’m being told off I am made to wear one of the meo stretching plugs for 24 hours or even the meo ass grommet