Butt Enhancement

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Alleesha

Butt Enhancement

Post by Alleesha » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Any ladies here gotten or thought about getting booty enhancement to make anal better for their man?
I have always wanted a bigger booty but it is expensive and I also heard it can be risky. Any thoughts on this?

Sgt_Valk

Re: Butt Enhancement

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:08 am

Im not a lady, but i do somewhat fail to see how enhancements could make it better for a man, seeing as that would just put your asshole further away. Just thinking about it from the perspective of an average sized white man, it would just make it harder to get all the way in with so much ass there. I personally prefer a medium sized ass, it looks good, feels good, and isnt a struggle to penetrate properly.
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:45 am

According to my visual taste, I like perfect round assess which size is just a bit bigger than medium. Surely not the case of "the bigger the better". Anyway I also heard that if the ass gets very big then the act is harder to achieve...
Think, it's free ;-)

F655A

Post by F655A » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:54 pm

The ladies may have different opinions, but from my male perspective, implants, never. It just looks weird.

Butt muscular enhancement is the way to go. The exercise adds years to your life, it doesn't cost anything but a bit of time, and natural female musculature broadcasts allure like no artificial devices ever could.

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:07 pm

You say you like little bit bigger than medium? I am curious because you might maybe think my booty is the right size. I feel like it is not that big for a sister, but maybe you would think it is the right size. I normally compare it to Gabrielle union. What do you think?

I just get uneasy about my ass size because my fiance used to be with several other girls with booties bigger than mine and he even fucked one ho after we were together with a booty seriosly way bigger. i forgave him, but I just know that when he is in my ass it just probably doesn't compare at all to his past experiences.

Liam

Post by Liam » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:06 pm

Are you saying you know that the other women did anal with him?

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Yes, in this area ghetto booties are celebrated and anal is expected.

ScwarzDitrich3

Post by ScwarzDitrich3 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:25 am

Don't do any surgery, if you mean this. Here is what may happen: "https://vk.com/video?q=%D1%81%D0%B8%D0% ... _456239102" This is impossible to have enchansment like this without damage to health. The correct decision is only one - sports. I am a doctor, so I know what I am saying.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:38 am

Alleesha wrote:You say you like little bit bigger than medium? I am curious because you might maybe think my booty is the right size. I feel like it is not that big for a sister, but maybe you would think it is the right size. I normally compare it to Gabrielle union. What do you think?

I just get uneasy about my ass size because my fiance used to be with several other girls with booties bigger than mine and he even fucked one ho after we were together with a booty seriosly way bigger. i forgave him, but I just know that when he is in my ass it just probably doesn't compare at all to his past experiences.

Hi Alleesha, happy to help you being more specific :) by the way I recommend, when you have to answer to someone, just to press the "quote" button on top of their message, like I did here. This way your post will contain their previous one. The advantage is that the reader involved can catch their call more easily and understand immediately where is the point of the matter they're asked about.

Ok, said this I will just show three names of my favorite pron actresses (sorry but I don't know Gabrielle!). They're not ebony but if we are looking at ass size this should not matter...

They are
• Abella Anderson
• Sheena Shaw
• Franceska Jaimes

Their size is optimal, to me. Anyway this is not a general rule: exceptions may always occur!
Think, it's free ;-)

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:54 am

Enhancement surgery is not only expensive but I am yet to see one that looks natural (specially when moving/certain positions). Not only that, it completely defeats the purpose, i.e., what that part of the body represents.

For the sake of argument, let's suppose I get implants all over me: chest, biceps, legs, back and so on. Those muscles grow in response to what I am (stronger/weaker, more/less testosterone, active/sedentary, healthy/unhealthy) and to what I do (using the sports case: swimmers have big backs, ring gymnasts have big chests and triceps but thinner legs in comparison, weightlifters have big legs and squared cores, etc.).

By putting implants I am misrepresenting the very essence of what makes those things attractive, i.e., the objective reality to which they're attached. I am misrepresenting what I am as a subject (for what we do makes a big part of what we are, think, etc.) and as an "object" (I could be limp and scrawny but look big); you'd be seeing a strong and virile man when in reality I would be a lazy weakling.

Bottom line: don't do it. Work your butt out, eat more, stay healthy. I am yet to see a healthy fit woman, no matter how narrow her hips, having an unpleasant looking ass. On the other hand, I've seen many fake asses looking awful, even though I strongly prefer bigger women in general.