Butt Enhancement

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

Re: Butt Enhancement

Post by Haunter » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Anyway I also think natural strategies are the best. Surgery is expensive I think , and for sure is like wearing a heavy mask. Furthermore, size is not everything too...
Think, it's free ;-)

Guy_Incognito

Re: Butt Enhancement

Post by Guy_Incognito » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Alleesha wrote:You say you like little bit bigger than medium? I am curious because you might maybe think my booty is the right size. I feel like it is not that big for a sister, but maybe you would think it is the right size. I normally compare it to Gabrielle union. What do you think?

I just get uneasy about my ass size because my fiance used to be with several other girls with booties bigger than mine and he even fucked one ho after we were together with a booty seriosly way bigger. i forgave him, but I just know that when he is in my ass it just probably doesn't compare at all to his past experiences.

Yeah, Gabrielle Union's booty isn't too big, but isn't outright small. Medium size I suppose is about best to put it as you stated. You should show a pic of yours for comparative purposes....and science.