Things you hate hearing

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
gromm

Re: Things you hate hearing

Post by gromm » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 pm

Quebass wrote:Anal set is all about foreplay and opening it up.

Errm wrong. All this we have to do a big preparation ceremony before we have sex. Diet, lube enemas it's all rubbish. Just make out and be sensual and it all happens so easily. Yes be gentle, be sensitive, be consensual.

For me it's simple.... I enjoy anal sex so I wouldn't want to be with someone that doesn't.
8-)

Oh, lucky you! I have IBS and there's a complicated ritual and frequent drug use involved. :)

My wife on the other hand... All she needs is the tiniest awareness of how well her last bowel movement went. Maybe a lot of people are like that. But certainly not everyone.

gromm

Post by gromm » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:10 pm

This one is a bit more understandable, and it's not quite a run-of-the-mill kind of thing, but it's about ass-to-mouth:

"You'll get diseases from that!"

Oh, that's funny. I've been doing it that way for the past 11 years now, hundreds if not thousands of times... So...

Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Thanks for your concern.

Princess Erin

Post by Princess Erin » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:24 am

I hate when people treat anal like a fetish. Oh so the way I have sex with men is just some kinky thing? Sweetie, I have many kinks but anal is not one of them. I have anal sex because it curls my toes, not because poop comes out of there.

Opus 54

Post by Opus 54 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:44 am

gromm wrote:This one is a bit more understandable, and it's not quite a run-of-the-mill kind of thing, but it's about ass-to-mouth:

Oh, that's funny. I've been doing it that way for the past 11 years now, hundreds if not thousands of times... So...

I'd love to know the truth here. Like you (and like, I assume, virtually everyone here), I've heard over & over that ass-to-mouth will cause you to get sick. Also like you, I've rimmed my girl thousands of times and have never had even the remotest issue.

Ass-to-mouth is also a huge turn-on for me during anal masturbation. My plugs and fingers always, without fail, end up in my mouth after they've been deep in my ass. (No enema, either.) I've never had a problem of any kind.

I think we need a scientific Harvard School of Medicine study on A2M!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:34 am

Opus 54 wrote:
gromm wrote:This one is a bit more understandable, and it's not quite a run-of-the-mill kind of thing, but it's about ass-to-mouth:

I'd love to know the truth here. Like you (and like, I assume, virtually everyone here), I've heard over & over that ass-to-mouth will cause you to get sick. Also like you, I've rimmed my girl thousands of times and have never had even the remotest issue.

Ass-to-mouth is also a huge turn-on for me during anal masturbation. My plugs and fingers always, without fail, end up in my mouth after they've been deep in my ass. (No enema, either.) I've never had a problem of any kind.

I think we need a scientific Harvard School of Medicine study on A2M!

All anecdotal, but neither I nor any partners or anyone I know have ever had a single issue with ass to mouth, even doing it regularly as a part of everyday sex. Since I've been a lot more free with rimming/ATM, I've noticed that I have far fewer digestive issues personally and basically never get sick in that way anymore.

Sodlover72

Post by Sodlover72 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:55 pm

I can always tell when someone, male or female hasn't done anal but has a lot to say about it! It's all negative and so wrong to them, how can you make an informed opinion on something you have no experience of? Anal sex shouldn't be a painful experience, if it is then your not doing it with the right person. Done properly anal sex turns women on like nothing else and I say this through my experience in this matter. I love taking a woman to places she hasn't been before and seeing the reaction on their faces along with the moans and groans of sheer pleasure that vaginal sex just cannot compare with! There is no better site than seeing your woman spread her arse cheeks wide open as you relentlessly fuck her lovely tight little bum hole!

majorgummie

Post by majorgummie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:12 pm

I hate hearing that because I love anal sex, I must love scat.

There is so much ignorance and fear surrounding anal it's laughable. And the worst part, is that with internet. There is no excuse for such vincible ignorance. These people do not know, because they don't want to know. Plane and simple. :x

younganalaficionado

Post by younganalaficionado » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:48 pm

I hate how most people view anal as like a rarity or when it's compared to vaginal. Theres something much more intimate about anal so it's a little alarming that some guys attempt to fuck an ass like a pussy. I feel afraid for that girl that she's not getting the proper anal loving and may even be exposed to something much worse which may tarnish her view of anal.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:13 am

"I want to fuck your pussy" or any variation of men asking if they can fuck my pussy. I do not mind someone asking if they can cum in my pussy or just being asked to spread my pussy. But I prefer to have anal and finish in my pussy rather than having some dude pounding my vaginal walls to limp effect (for me).

I also do dislike, but am used to hearing, women say no when I ask for anal sex. Most women in my experience want to have vaginal sex with other women. Which obviously is less pleasing to me. I can deal with it though. Whereas I really need men to give it to me anally to reach orgasm.