My new theory on men and anal sex.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
kingsman

Re: My new theory on men and anal sex.

Post by kingsman » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:54 am

Buttwoman wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:32 am
A man may be willing to have a LOT of anal sex, but it seems he wants back in that vagina because his very core genetic makeup knows that his semen is wasted in a rectum.

No, definitely don't want back in that vagina! :lol: I don't have much choice right now as we aren't anal only yet. But working on it :D

My genetic makeup can be wasted in her rectum forever now as I have kids and no longer care! Sex is purely recreational for me now,

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:14 pm

kingsman wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:54 am
Buttwoman wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:32 am
A man may be willing to have a LOT of anal sex, but it seems he wants back in that vagina because his very core genetic makeup knows that his semen is wasted in a rectum.

No, definitely don't want back in that vagina! :lol: I don't have much choice right now as we aren't anal only yet. But working on it :D

My genetic makeup can be wasted in her rectum forever now as I have kids and no longer care! Sex is purely recreational for me now,

I agree on that. Vagina only if she asks for it.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:05 am

Having given it some thought I can't help but think there may be point to the theory after all. We may all think we're rational human beings, and we make well informed logical choices. But billions of years of evolution cannot be denied. And we solely exist on this planet to pass on our genes. That's our only purpose. A friend of my brother, who was kinda of a happy go lucky player who never thought of having kids managed to get his girlfriend pregnant. First came the shock. Then came the lets have an abortion argument. Then came lets talk some more about it phase. And now they've decided to keep it.

We are totally and completely irrational creatures, driven by our emotion and instincts. And what we would like to call a well informed logical choice is just the logical rationalization we make after we've made our emotional instinctive choice already. Ignore billions of years of evolution at your own peril. Only by embracing our irrational side and understanding how it works do we finally gain some freedom to really make some choices of our own. Unfortunately most people refuse to see this, or pretend it isn't true. But if you wonder why people keep on making the same mistakes, do stupid things, despite knowing better, this is why.

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:16 pm

One of the very few things separating us from animals (other than apes) is that we do birth control and sex for social needs. Because being human is often hard enough without offspring. And you even have a little chance of getting pregnant from anal anyway - men goo finds its way.

The rule for humans is to put things into holes where it is most comfortable for both thing and hole.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:16 am

KinkyGermanGuy wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:16 pm
One of the very few things separating us from animals (other than apes) is that we do birth control and sex for social needs. Because being human is often hard enough without offspring. And you even have a little chance of getting pregnant from anal anyway - men goo finds its way.

The rule for humans is to put things into holes where it is most comfortable for both thing and hole.

Absolutely. The primary reason we have sex is for social needs, pair bonding. That's going to be a huge advantage for the species as strongly bound individuals and groups are going to look out for each other and any children. From my own personal experience moving to a more anal based sex life has made us closer than ever before. I'm not arguing against the evolutionary facts but from what I know about the subject there are all kinds of behaviours in all animals that add to the chances of survival but aren't directly connected with reproduction. Just my opinion.

And yeah, we humans put things into the best hole and no more comfortable hole than the A-hole :lol:

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:41 pm

kingsman wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:16 am
KinkyGermanGuy wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Absolutely. The primary reason we have sex is for social needs, pair bonding. That's going to be a huge advantage for the species as strongly bound individuals and groups are going to look out for each other and any children. From my own personal experience moving to a more anal based sex life has made us closer than ever before. I'm not arguing against the evolutionary facts but from what I know about the subject there are all kinds of behaviours in all animals that add to the chances of survival but aren't directly connected with reproduction. Just my opinion.

And yeah, we humans put things into the best hole and no more comfortable hole than the A-hole :lol:

Your so right kingsman. I think thats the main purpose that anal sex has evolved to be so common and wanted by so many people. There is nothing more powerful in binding a couple together and that makes it more likely that AO couples will stay together than ones who aren't.

To the OP Buttwoman she was right about women but wrong i think about men as any who get a taste of anal won;t go back to vaginal by choice.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:06 pm

taylork wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:41 pm
Your so right kingsman. I think thats the main purpose that anal sex has evolved to be so common and wanted by so many people. There is nothing more powerful in binding a couple together and that makes it more likely that AO couples will stay together than ones who aren't.

I respectfully disagree, as I think that the 2 most successful things that bind a couple together are societal taboos against pair breaking and having kids together. Having kids together means two people engage in an operation that at least almost lasts for 2 decades. And strong societal taboos ensure that couples also stay together lest they become ostracized by their society. And they are probably even more important as not even having kids together is not enough anymore to stop couples today from exploding their relationships for frivolous reasons. After all, there doesn't seem to be a shortage from new people introducing themselves here who have had AO relationships and come here looking for a new one. So apparently not even AO is powerful enough to bind a couple together.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:22 pm

To be fair, a big part of the shortage of new people on this forum is the fact that it is no longer in Google search results for most of the more general terms people used to be able to discover the community with.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:02 am

It could also be that social media is replacing forums though. I also frequent a guitar equipment forum, whose manufacturer also has a facebook group, and I've noticed that those who frequent the facebook group rarely if ever show up on the forum, and the reverse. I'd say in general older generations still prefer forums, and the younger generations social media.

ButtKisses

Post by ButtKisses » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:20 pm

In Brazilian indigenous tribes it is common for women to have only two small children ... They only have new children when the older kids are 5 or 6 years old (and no longer need to be carried in their lap). During the time they choose not to get pregnant, they only have anal sex.

One of the words used by the Portuguese to define the Brazilian indigenous between the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries was "bugre" (with the same meaning as "buggery") ... Until today, in Brazil, the word "bugre" is used as synonym of indigenous people...

So, I think your theory makes sense ...