Anal Double Couple

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Haunter

Anal Double Couple

Post by Haunter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:07 pm

I opened somewhere a thread to mention my recent realization of interest on (mutual) tongue sucking... Let's connect it with anal! Therefore my question:

I figured out that a fantasy crossing my mind and revealing itself to be very exciting is a double-couple anal, that is made of 2 males and 2 females, where the guys have their dicks inside their asses, and the two females are in front of each other, embracing themselves, possibly cuddling, and mutually sucking their tongues in turn. Isn't that hot?! :twisted: Has anyone ever done (or heard of) anything like that?
Think, it's free ;-)

bluej34

Re: Anal Double Couple

Post by bluej34 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Sure. It's called the swinger life style. There are plenty of websites and forums dedicated to it. Within that Lifestyle there are groups that have specific preferences; anal being one. Some couple only want other couples, some want single men or women for threesomes, There are some that go to the sex clubs Buttwoman was talking about for group/public sex....you name it, it's there.

It's more common than the average person thinks, and the type of person/couple is not always who you'd think it would be ;) It could be your next door neighbor or someone you work with. I work with a man that is in that group (I once was). We have some mutual friends but I'm not sure if he has put it together yet.

Where are you from? I think I read Italy, is that right?

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:41 am

Dear bluej34, thanks for replying. Yes, I'm from (norther) Italy. One thing anyway refraining me for sure from getting into that would be the presence of the other guy, who's supposed to be a colleague and not a lover, and you know I don't like sharing my close intimacies with others but the very recipient... But who knows? One day I might change my mind. For sure however I keep being curious :)

A question I think I already put somewhere else on this forum was "and if a couple of friends of yours asked you for any kind of group sex and you declined since you didn't expect that question, what would they feel then? Wouldn't this declined proposal cause a lot of embarrassment to you and to your friendship?"
Think, it's free ;-)

bluej34

Post by bluej34 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:11 am

Haunter wrote:Dear bluej34, thanks for replying. Yes, I'm from (norther) Italy. One thing anyway refraining me for sure from getting into that would be the presence of the other guy, who's supposed to be a colleague and not a lover, and you know I don't like sharing my close intimacies with others but the very recipient... But who knows? One day I might change my mind. For sure however I keep being curious :)

A question I think I already put somewhere else on this forum was "and if a couple of friends of yours asked you for any kind of group sex and you declined since you didn't expect that question, what would they feel then? Wouldn't this declined proposal cause a lot of embarrassment to you and to your friendship?"

It's all up to you and what you are comfortable with. If it's something you want to experience but not with someone you know or may run into, look for people in a different town.
If you turn someone down, there shouldn't be hard feelings. It is an intimate and personal experience, and one you should only enjoy at YOUR comfort level, not at someone else's expectations.

bluej34

Post by bluej34 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:18 am

Haunter wrote:Dear bluej34, thanks for replying. Yes, I'm from (norther) Italy. One thing anyway refraining me for sure from getting into that would be the presence of the other guy, who's supposed to be a colleague and not a lover, and you know I don't like sharing my close intimacies with others but the very recipient... But who knows? One day I might change my mind. For sure however I keep being curious :)

It's all up to you and what you are comfortable with. If it's something you want to experience but not with someone you know or may run into, look for people in a different town.
If you turn someone down, there shouldn't be hard feelings. It is an intimate and personal experience, and one you should only enjoy at YOUR comfort level, not at someone else's expectations.
If you want to experience just two women, they are out there if you look.