Your anal fantasy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Re: Your anal fantasy

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:30 pm

@AnalEngineer if her head is in the bowl, how do you fuck her mouth ? 🤔

😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:37 am

Buttwoman wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:30 am

I have always loved both cum in me, and cum dripping out of me (unless I'm in the supermarket when it happens :( Trust me, more than once ).

My wife carries spare panties and a sandwich bag on her. If she is full of cum in the supermarket or her ass is just destroyed and loose, if she has an accident she can got the toilet and change her panties, putting the soiled/wet ones in the sandwich bag. She feels safe going out like this when she is full of cum. But one fantasy, which I hope to get around to one day, is to have sex out in the woods, her in a short to medium length dress with no panties on and walk home or back to the car with me, say a half mile or a mile or so and her hold the cum in or let it trickle down her leg, with the chance that someone might spot my load running down the back of her leg.

xr8ed

Post by xr8ed » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:32 pm

Rimmer wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:37 am
Buttwoman wrote:

I have always loved both cum in me, and cum dripping out of me (unless I'm in the supermarket when it happens :( Trust me, more than once ).

My wife carries spare panties and a sandwich bag on her. If she is full of cum in the supermarket or her ass is just destroyed and loose, if she has an accident she can got the toilet and change her panties, putting the soiled/wet ones in the sandwich bag. She feels safe going out like this when she is full of cum. But one fantasy, which I hope to get around to one day, is to have sex out in the woods, her in a short to medium length dress with no panties on and walk home or back to the car with me, say a half mile or a mile or so and her hold the cum in or let it trickle down her leg, with the chance that someone might spot my load running down the back of her leg.

I'd love to see what different anal loving women carry in their bag. I had a friend with benefits who kept condoms and a small tube of lube in her bag.

AnalEngineer

Post by AnalEngineer » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:59 pm

@Backdoorlover above the bowl, though it's up to her whether she wants to take a dip.
DMs welcome

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:32 am

xr8ed wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:32 pm
Rimmer wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:37 am
Buttwoman wrote:

I'd love to see what different anal loving women carry in their bag. I had a friend with benefits who kept condoms and a small tube of lube in her bag.

*************************Apparently they are quite likely to be carrying NAIL VARNISH in their bag******************** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Ref: the nail varnish thread) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:54 am

I missed a reverse anal gangbang, me and two lesbians by a whisker, five years ago.

As already mentioned, I'm straightforward as well and ask her whether she likes anal and how she feels like (I still have a craving for it).

They call me pervert or whatever -we talk about everything-: current affairs and sex life- but communication is the key: pussy was made for reproduction but pinkstars are for fun, anytime and anywhere!

I've given a bareback anal intercourse to a fitness teacher a couple of years ago: I deserved it, she deserved it as well and ended with an ATM ejac and it was SOOO nice, naughty and lustful.

The more the merrier, consciously and intentionally: if you're in good health, why not?

SwedishAnal

Post by SwedishAnal » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:46 am

Pronebone is my fantasy always

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:16 am

SwedishAnal wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:46 am
Pronebone is my fantasy always

Backrubs usually end in this, or start :D

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:39 am

I didn’t know what pronebone was, so I’ve looked it up. And seems this is one of our absolute fav’s.

My girlfriend loves the feeling of being pinned down and anally used, while she also feels caressed and protected while I use her.

To be the dominance factor of it, feels great. The notion that she gives herself over to be used deep and firm is so hot. I also live to lie on her back while assfucking her, pushing my cock as deep as possible, hearing her moan and feeling her whole body while I get so much pleasure from her asshole.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:35 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:39 am

My girlfriend loves the feeling of being pinned down and anally used, while she also feels caressed and protected while I use her.

Yes, my wife is the same, the caresses of a back rub, the protection of being laid on as I slip as deep into her as I can, the deep, deep groans as my cock reaches far into her insides and being pinned down and used. Maybe gathering her hair and wrapping it round my hand until I can clench it close to her scalp to control the position of her head.