Your anal fantasy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Assable

Re: Your anal fantasy

Post by Assable » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:28 am

To provide oral service to an AO couple. Fluff him and lube her before sex, and to eat her pussy and suck his balls during. And, if I’m lucky, a bit of A2M and creampie eating after for cleanup. It’s a pretty involved fantasy borne out of experiences with other partners and a couple of threesomes. Would love to discuss further.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:16 am

Wow! I'm new to this group and I'm amazed how people are so open about their sexuality and desires. I love it! My fantasy would be to have double penetration on a secluded beach under warm sunshine. I had DP quite a few times in a previous relationship. It was the most incredible sensation. I fantasise about that a lot but my new partner isn't too happy about sharing me. Maybe when we get comfortable with anal and we meet the right person he might consider it

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:16 am

Since I am with my girlfriend we actually made some of my anal fanstasies come true.

While on vacation in Mexico, I’ve assfucked her on a balcony that was very visable for other hotel guests. It was night but we even had the light on. It was an amazing fuck and I didn’t come quiet. 😂

Another anal fantasy we made come true is connected to my previous job. Ik was a truckdriver and for some years I fantasized about my then wife to join me for a day so I could fuck her in my truck. Well not only did my girlfriend go with me in my truck, I even went straight for her asshole when we decided to fuck in the truck. This was before being anal only.

Furtermore we now run a business together and already fucked at “work”. Last time I fucked her up the ass 5 mins before opening. It was so great knowing she was helping customers with a fresh load of sperm up her ass.

I think I need to come up with new fantasies 😅☝🏻
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Sunny Kev

Post by Sunny Kev » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:02 am

I'm a HGV driver also. I was on a 3 nights tramping and my ex girlfriend joined me. I couldn't do that with my current employer but my old one was cool. My fantasy was to get sucked off while driving my rig. She happily obliged. It was my favourite few shifts at work