Your anal fantasy

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
reinors

Re: Your anal fantasy

Post by reinors » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:27 am

anal sex in car

Jack

Post by Jack » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:14 pm

My fantasy from age 13 or 14 was to have a wife who preferred anal, to the exclusion of all else. Finally hit the jackpot with Carla, anal mostly since January 1981, not sure when for only. mid-year at the latest. Now, I only fantasize about Carla's loose ass every Sunday. I'll be giving her an enema with a big P3 nozzle in about 30 min.

Jack

Wikkidkitten

Post by Wikkidkitten » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:51 pm

Mine is that at any moment I can own my wife’s ass with my fingers.

She could be doing dishes (I cook!), and I come up behind her, raising her night shirt, under which is her bare bottom.

Or i’m sitting and beckon her over with two fingers raised and she knows to come over and work my fingers into her ass.

Or we’re at a restaurant, at a booth, dimly lit (or brighten with lots of people) and we’re sitting close and I reach behind her and soon have her sitting on my two fingers in a very discreet way.

:-)

Kev.smith82

Post by Kev.smith82 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:52 pm

I’m super into filling assses with oil, milk, and whipped cream and watching the eruptions. A huge fantasy of mine is to take an anal newbie and build her confidence and skill to be able to take big loads and push them out on my command. I want her ass to spray another girl’s ass as my cock is dangling in the middle.
Kreme curious