I rode the Sybian!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Buttwoman

I rode the Sybian!

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:49 am

For those unfamiliar, the Sybian is a super expensive ($3K?) sex machine. It looks like a saddle, and you can attach all kinds of double, and single dongs. Then you adjust stroke length, occillation (around and around, back and forth, or random) and vibration
Of course this is equally a vaginal, anal or both device. I chose the biggest dong, and 2x8 inches, lubed it up, and sat my ass down on it. I started slow, and short strokes, because this is a powerful, unfamiliar machine. I turned on the random occillation, but not vibration. Anything that vibrates makes my ass numb. I closed my eyes, and slowly turned up the stroke to about 3 inches, and kept it nice and slow. The orgasms started, and things started to get hazy. I don't know if it was one long orgasm, or a series very close together, but for the first time in my life I had to stop- Too much of a good thing. I half climbed, and half fell off it, and lay on the floor. No way was I standing for a while. I won't go as far as saying the best sex of my life, cause I do enjoy a penis attached to a human, but it did set the marker for intensity of orgasm.
I'll never own one of these, but now I know where there is one, I'll be back.

French Lover

Re: I rode the Sybian!

Post by French Lover » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Wow! Sounds interesting!
Never hears about sybians before, but I knew about it thanks to this video:
http://www.xvideos.com/video22433661/240p_349k_186812

Thanks for reminding it to me :)

Haunter

Re: I rode the Sybian!

Post by Haunter » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Interesting... I had no clue such an expensive sex machine existed. Well, I don't possess any sex toy, nor deny the practice itself if anyone likes it, but... As you mentioned I'd guess the fact it's just a toy would not compete with a real human there in flesh and bones. I guess sex toys are at maximum a pleasing way of "scratching your own back". What I'd say is that they can provide pleasing sensations but there's no match. Anyway they're very popular, I see
Think, it's free ;-)