A virgin again.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Buttwoman

A virgin again.

Post by Buttwoman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:21 pm

I was at the club yesterday afternoon. It was quieter than most afternoons. A few single women, a few couples, and maybe a dozen men.
I was approached by a young man, I honestly could have been his mother. We made small talk, and he invited me to the play area. I have to admit, I was flattered.
We got into some heavy foreplay, and I got him nice and hard. I reached for a condom, and he pulled me closer, and whispered in my ear- Have you ever had it in the ass?
I held in a laugh, and the devil in me said- No, but I'll try.
He rolled me over on my stomach, and spread my cheeks very gently. He kissed my butthole, and licked the entrance. He reached the bowl of individual lube packs, tore one open, and began rubbing some lube on me. - I'm going to put in a finger, OK?
- OK, but be careful. Little did he know that if he pushed hard enough his hand would have slid right up my ass.
He put in one finger, then two, and I was really enjoying it. I was moaning.
He whispered again- Can I try to put my cock in your ass now?
I said -sure, but for him to go really slowly. He promised. He put on a condom, and poured the rest of the lube on my ass. I got on all fours, and he got behind me. He stuck in a couple of fingers and got me well lubed inside.
- You ready? I nodded. He put the head of his dick on my pucker, and pushed very slowly. I made a completely fake gasp, although I did love it, and he slid in right to the hilt. He stopped to let me get used to it (this guy was good!), and I told him he could stroke slowly. He fucked me more gently than I've been fucked for years. He stopped twice and asked if I was OK. My orgasm hit, and I pushed back to meet his thrusts, and he stroked a little faster, and came deep in me.
We lay together for a few minutes, and told him I had to go. After all, I came into the club to get fucked. I thanked him, and said goodbye.
I'm certain he grinned all the way home, certain he'd gotten a virgin.
Yeah, I was a virgin...in 1976!

Haunter

Re: A virgin again.

Post by Haunter » Fri May 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Ops, I've read your post Buttwoman only now (I must have missed it!) but it's a nice story, the telling indeed was pleasing! Thanks. Even if lying is not my thing :lol:
Think, it's free ;-)