Getting into the flow!

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ProLad97

Getting into the flow!

Post by ProLad97 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:31 am

Hey everyone!

So I was wondering how long after you first started having anal sex that you were just able to slip it in (with lube of course) fairly easily.
I'm interesting in the time frame, as well as the variation from person to person.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Buttwoman

Re: Getting into the flow!

Post by Buttwoman » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:49 am

I have always thought I was made for anal sex. The very first time hurt a little bit, but went in first try. By about ten times, I could just take any size penis without much thought, and certainly no pain. I think it's, to a huge extent, mental. I had anal long before vaginal, because I REALLY wanted it.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:16 am

I'd say that once you're in the habit of inserting something up your ass regularly it should stop hurting. For two years now every time I masturbate I also insert a prostate massager to the point my orgasms are just not as pleasurable without. But thanks to this I can easily slip in a bigger dildo and go deep without any pain.

It's amazing as to what you can make the human body do as long as you take your time and do it gradually.

ProLad97

Post by ProLad97 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:42 pm

AnnoMundi wrote:I'd say that once you're in the habit of inserting something up your ass regularly it should stop hurting. For two years now every time I masturbate I also insert a prostate massager to the point my orgasms are just not as pleasurable without. But thanks to this I can easily slip in a bigger dildo and go deep without any pain.

It's amazing as to what you can make the human body do as long as you take your time and do it gradually.

Can you achieve a prostate orgasm? And if so what is it like?

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 pm

ProLad97 wrote:Can you achieve a prostate orgasm? And if so what is it like?

Sadly not yet. But honesty commands me to say that I've not really tried that yet.