How do you know?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Buttwoman

How do you know?

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:41 am

I read a lot in forums, about some sexual exploit, usually anal, and the reply is-

'My wife/girlfriend would never let me do that.'

The obvious question here- 'How do you know?'

If your answer is- 'We discussed it recently, and she's just not excited by it.' There's the answer, you can stop reading now.

If your answer is - 'I JUST KNOW', or worse - 'I put my pinky in her bum on our honeymoon 36 years ago, and she said 'take it out', so she doesn't like anal'. Then there's a good chance she's talking to her girlfriends over coffee right now, and saying '.... put his finger in my bum years ago, and I wasn't in the mood, and he's never done it since, I sure wish he liked anal'.

Assuming your partner does not like something is just giving up without trying. At least ask.

anallist

Re: How do you know?

Post by anallist » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:42 am

simple,i dot have a girlfriend :cry: :lol:

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:27 pm

I have only ever had one girl outright say no all together to anal, and she even enjoyed being rimmed. She had just not enjoyed penetration, she couldn't get over the feeling of having to use the bathroom. Every other girl was at least open to the idea of trying it, and for most of them it became normal practice, and two of them went anal only.
The Sgt

fhtagn

Post by fhtagn » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:52 am

Thanks a lot! My wife and I tryed anal in 2013, and she don't liked it - pain etc. Since that year I do not ask she for it, because I understood that she must forget pain and non-comfortable feelings. I'm afraid to close down the way to her ass by my attempts forever. Reading this post, I thinked that a lot of time passed already. Today I talked with she about it. At first she become angry and say that I again want give hurt to she. But I explained what I want do it maximally carefully and gently, what I will not penetrate to butt at once. I promised her what tomorrow we will have romantic dinner with BBQ and wine, and then we will have sex which will begin from cunnilingus and during cuni I will insert smallest buttplug into her ass. Whether we go further or not, she decides for herself. And I promised her if she will feel pain, I immediately stop it. She agreed!

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Well, if you like anal, you ask for it. A lot.
A simple failure or denying will not stop a true anal lover from keeping trying to find a good angle to start the process.

F655A

Post by F655A » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Oh, I know. I've discussed it with her plenty. She's well and truly convinced she doesn't ever want it anymore, despite her having said (back in our honeymoon days, "Wow! I didn't know it could feel so good." I've long since given up trying to understand. My understanding isn't going change her mind. She's about the most rigid person I know. So.. I just decided I'd fuck myself instead. It's a sort of reverse-vicarious erotic thrill that I've gotten to really enjoy as an antidote to what has ultimately devolved into a completely sexless marriage. Certainly, I get no arguments or misunderstandings or hard feelings anymore, and I'm dependent upon no-one to make me feel good sexually.