Cute Assholes

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
carolcurves

Re: Cute Assholes

Post by carolcurves » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:27 pm

I've been "In my butt" since my late teens. Its still cute as ever.
I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:38 am

I think an asshole that gets used regularly can be a lot cuter than a tight, unused, unusable hole.

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:46 pm

analsexonly wrote:I think an asshole that gets used regularly can be a lot cuter than a tight, unused, unusable hole.

I do as well. My asshole always goes back to being tight, but my first anal partner was uneducated and so was I. He also had a huge dick. Most of the time he would go in too fast with not enough lube, so as you would imagine that leads to lots of tears. My asshole definitely changed in appearance after getting into anal. I wouldn't say It's a bad thing. It's what they call a worn out asshole. I love it, personally.

Regardless of what your asshole looks like be proud of it. Assholes are sexy as fuck in all their variety.
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

Simba

Post by Simba » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:55 am

As a man, I always found incredibly sexy that you could guess a woman does anal just from her asshole. It happened to me once, I had sex with this girl without any sort of prior talk about anal, and after looking at her asshole, asked her if she was into it, to which she replied: "hey, yeah, I love anal sex, how did you guess?" "oh, just a hunch ;) !".

Needless to say, I never came anywhere near her cunt.