Cute Assholes

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MacyGirl

Cute Assholes

Post by MacyGirl » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:35 am

I find my little asshole super cute and something I am kinda proud to show off. I'm also a little newer to anal. Do assholes retain their cuteness after a lot of anal penetration? I want mine to remain something I'm proud of even when I'm older.

Sgt_Valk

Re: Cute Assholes

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:29 am

Hi macy, of course they stay that way. Unless you are intentionally trying to make it lose or gape permanently(which is super unhealthy, normally means major damage has been done). But yes your ass will stay as tight as you like it! You are increasing your relax size when you are streching playin and fucking, it will always go back to that cute little ring after you are done ;)
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Even if it weren't like Sgt has said, what's the point of being proud of something if you don't use it for the fear of spoiling it a little? :)

Anyway then, why should one be proud of his/her asshole? Hey I'm not judging at all, I just would like to understand. I mean... I could be proud of my hair, muscles, round ass, but what makes an anus much better than others? Maybe I just never wondered/focused so much about that specific point...
Think, it's free ;-)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Mon May 01, 2017 7:03 am

Just for background- I'm 58, have been having enthusiastic anal sex since I was fifteen. I'm hopelessly addicted to huge anal toys, fists, plugs, you name it.
Sure, right after an anal adventure, my ass hangs open, looks a little like it may stay that way. Half an hour later, it's just like it was as a teenager.
The only thing that changes, is our ability to open it up for sex play.
Yup, your butt will be cute for a lifetime.

Edit: I just tried an experiment. I had been sitting at my desk a from 7 a.m. this morning until almost noon with a Mr. Fister rubber fist in my butt, the fingers going into my colon. I took it out to take a shower, and decided to get myself a bit of a rinse out, which felt good and turned into a full fledged enema. When my guts were full to the brim, I did all the regular shower things, got out and dried off, before expelling the enema. The Mr. Fister is over three inches in diameter, and yet I could pull it out, and my ass was water-tight. Bum holes are marvelous things!

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:16 am

Hmmmm, not sure I would put my little bummie to the same rigorous test as Butt Woman. Suffice to say that despite all the abuse it has suffered over the last two and a half decades, it still looks deceptively virginal. :twisted:

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Fri May 05, 2017 10:00 pm

notnice66 wrote:Hmmmm, not sure I would put my little bummie to the same rigorous test as Butt Woman. Suffice to say that despite all the abuse it has suffered over the last two and a half decades, it still looks deceptively virginal. :twisted:

Do we get to see a picture? It's not nice to not share you know. ;)

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sat May 06, 2017 12:31 am

I think what mat5x was saying was before-after pics.

I wouldnt be that direct about it. But i mean, maybe in Off Topic we can start a thread on 'before AO, after AO' pics might be worth a try. Could even get more members based on it to show not much changes asthetically, just how relaxed one gets to having sex.... and most times that wont be noticed on a day to day basis with anal only.

If recievers posted before and afters, it could help men and women, straights, gays, bis, trans, to open up to something that feels right to them. I cant promis anything but i think that alot of misconceptions about anal is unintentional incontenance. If you guys and girls could post over a matter of years that very little has changed, then we might be able to open up the spectrum of people and expand on another level.
The Sgt

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sat May 06, 2017 9:39 am

It goes back to normal unless you are using a device to force gape without an actual insertion.

MacyGirl

Post by MacyGirl » Wed May 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Thanks for the advice everyone. And no, nothing along the lines of "using a device to force gape without an actual insertion." Just the normal stuff :P

rita_b

Post by rita_b » Mon May 29, 2017 5:56 pm

I can also confirm that after about a decade of regular (though not exclusively) anal sex, my anus looks the same as it ever did in a relaxed state. The only difference is that I'm ready to have sex much faster with less foreplay, and after a short time fucking, my anus gapes open faster. Both of which are very positive IMO. It always tightens up shortly after sex and I've never experienced unwanted side effects like incontinence.