scat

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Hotwife1570

Re: scat

Post by Hotwife1570 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:46 pm

I have sex with both of my coworkers in my home. It's a long story. Anyhow, sometimes during anal some of my excrements got out. They make me lick it clean every time. At first I was hesitating but after awhile it became just natural and part of our 3some every weekend. I also drink their urine.

bmasteri

Post by bmasteri » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:46 am

-
Last edited by bmasteri on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Yes, I understand the shame thing. For me it was partly disgust at myself but more worrying what my partner might think. I'm also spontaneous and if anal happens I may not have prepared, so scat is possible. I remember one time with a bf saying he was 'fucking the shit out of me', how awful it was and if he'd known he would have made me go to the toilet first and so on. But he didn't stop fucking and didn't stop saying how disgusting it was and even though I felt ashamed I also felt aroused. We both had strong orgasms and a few times after that I would hold off going to the toilet and get him to fuck me and it was the same thing - him complaining and me feeling bad and both of us having good cums.
Lucie wrote:Hi

I'm not really proud of that but I have to confess that we fuck very often each time of one of us want
So I can't clean my Ass each time so yes scat happens
We make regularly ATM even when his cock is messy
And now it's become a habit I always clean my BF cock with my mouth after anal
I never had any healthy problems so will keep to do it
But the worst humiliating thing I had was poop during an orgasm I mess every where but my bf keep going to fuck me until he cum too
And i don't know why but when he finish I make as usually and clean his cock with my mouth
On the moment was terribly exciting but after found this disgusting
Well I'm now terribly shameful confess this

Jack

Post by Jack » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:56 pm

I tried to post on this topic last night. Why was I not allowed?

Jack

Post by Jack » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:30 am

This was a delicate matter for me and Carla, especially her, and we resolved it lovingly and by happenstance. For about 10 years, mid 80s to mid 90s, we stopped including enemas in our foreplay. One of the first times "down and dirty," my super-sensitive glans felt solid feces in her rectum. I told her I could feel she needed an enema. She apologized, and I said no need, it felt sexy. That became a regular occurrence and ritual dialogue. After a few times, she began adding "You're going to give me one," smiling lasciviously. After a few more times, I began replying, "A natural enema." Over a decade, we acclimated to scat-awareness as part of our anal-only marriage. Since resuming enemas, we've had the occasional accident, but we prepare for it, clean up and laugh it off. She still calls my ejaculation her "natural enema." We're still in love and still loving anal.