scat

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
notnice66

Re: scat

Post by notnice66 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:13 pm

Yes, it is all about sex and arousal - at least for me. My first experience of it was ATM. I had just been nicely butt-fucked, had enjoyed an intense orgasm, so when my partner presented his cock straight from my arse I barely hesitated to suck it clean. The taint wasn't too bad - earthy and acrid - and I found it arousing, and rubbed myself while sucking, timing it so I came at the same time as he did.
Haunter wrote:I agree about the fact that we have been conditioned about thinking to the brown business as something absolutely dirty and disgusting. Of course some truth is there, but the barrier should not be so impenetrable.

Anyway personally I have to admit I never felt arousal as regards anything about it.
The only thing I can say is that as a child the feeling I had to poop was somehow good so sometimes I indulged a bit before heading to the WC :-)

Just to know, is that feeling roughly the same of an anal recipient while sex?

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:09 am

Anal? Hottest thing ever. Scat? Just yuck.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:12 pm

We're really into ATM lately and although there isn't scat on my lover's dick, i admit that i like the smell of my ass on his dick. I don't generally douche or enema, so it always smell a bit like ass. It's musky and intoxicating. It's the same reason he likes rimming me. TBH, i don't understand the big distinction between rimming and ATM. We're all getting off on licking a shit hole, or licking a dick after it comes out of a shit hole.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Aren't there considerable health issues (real, not alleged) that may come from this practice?

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:29 am

Scat play has a few health concerns that require a little attention before you start:
  • Do not do it if you have a compromised Immune system.
    Don't let it get in contact with open wounds.
    Don't do it with strangers, you never know what lives in them
    Don't do it while your partner has diarrhea.
    Have a worm pill every now and then just to be sure.
Swallow at will.
I have 15 years of experience, and only in the first couple of times my stomach complained, then accepted the input without further issues.
I'd say, you probably develop a healthier gut flora from it.
Poop also contains phages - they are bacteria killing viruses. they are a part of what keeps bacteria in check. Phages are used in therapy and will replace antibiotics in a few decades because of resistance issues. Poop therefore can be like a little oral vaccination.
Animals swallow it because it contains B-vitamins (produced by bacteria too late in the guts so they are not taken up), but not sure if that would work with humans, because of the longer intestines.
Poop mainly consists of dead bacteria mass, shedded cells, fiber. There might be bad bacterias in there, like salmonella, but you probably would know that from other symptoms. therefore, if you play with your own poop and you are well, you have almost no risk. If you play with someone else's, you should know that one well enough to know how healthy they are.

cheers

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:58 am

My biggest concern with rimming and ATM is transferring the bacteria to the vagina. A mans urethra is about 7" long, whereas a woman's urethra is only about 2 inches long, so it's easier for bacteria to travel up my urethra and give me a UTI. This happened to me a few times when I still used my pussy, but usually only if we were wasted and used literally no common sense.

Luckily, this is much less of a concern with the AO lifestyle. My lovers still touch my clit while we're fucking, and sometimes go back and forth between licking my pussy and my ass, but so far it has been ok. Not sure if I've developed a certain tolerance for it or what.

I've also heard that long-term lovers develop a tolerance to each others natural bacteria. None of my long term lovers has ever gotten sick eating my ass... the randoms, I don't know... :lol:
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:08 am

KinkyGermanGuy wrote: I have 15 years of experience, and only in the first couple of times my stomach complained, then accepted the input without further issues.
I'd say, you probably develop a healthier gut flora from it.
Poop also contains phages - they are bacteria killing viruses. they are a part of what keeps bacteria in check. Phages are used in therapy and will replace antibiotics in a few decades because of resistance issues. Poop therefore can be like a little oral vaccination.
Animals swallow it because it contains B-vitamins (produced by bacteria too late in the guts so they are not taken up), but not sure if that would work with humans, because of the longer intestines.
Poop mainly consists of dead bacteria mass, shedded cells, fiber. There might be bad bacterias in there, like salmonella, but you probably would know that from other symptoms. therefore, if you play with your own poop and you are well, you have almost no risk. If you play with someone else's, you should know that one well enough to know how healthy they are.

cheers

Wait, I'm confused (and kinda surprised to be honest). So... given you have a healthy flora, there's no risk you may cause any vaginal infection, for instance?

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Analonely wrote:there's no risk you may cause any vaginal infection, for instance?

Nothing in life is without risk. A bladder infection can happen, but that is depending on other factors too, like having a good immune system. In my 27 years of experience none of my partners complained of an infection yet. We don't do ATM but Ass-to-Pussy (ATP?). That few bacteria that take the trip seem to not cause any issues. But then again, one anecdotal case should not convince you - you need to know how strong your immune system is and how healthy your partner.
My point of view is, that the immune system can be trained. The first time you do rimming or swallow some poop, there is a good chance you will show an immune reaction to the new "visitor" bacteria passing through. Then you develop immunity. Both mouth and vagina are guarded and bacteria don't have it easy there. Infections will usually be dealt with quickly, especially when the immune system knows the suspects already. But when your immune system is under stress, as in you are just fighting another disease, you might have a bad lifestyle or even when having a menstruation, you need to be a bit more cautious.

I'm not a doctor, so do not take this as professional medical advise. I'm just talking from experience, not longer feeling concerned and free to enjoy it dirty.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:20 pm

KinkyGermanGuy wrote:
Analonely wrote:there's no risk you may cause any vaginal infection, for instance?

Nothing in life is without risk. A bladder infection can happen, but that is depending on other factors too, like having a good immune system. In my 27 years of experience none of my partners complained of an infection yet. We don't do ATM but Ass-to-Pussy (ATP?). That few bacteria that take the trip seem to not cause any issues. But then again, one anecdotal case should not convince you - you need to know how strong your immune system is and how healthy your partner.
My point of view is, that the immune system can be trained. The first time you do rimming or swallow some poop, there is a good chance you will show an immune reaction to the new "visitor" bacteria passing through. Then you develop immunity. Both mouth and vagina are guarded and bacteria don't have it easy there. Infections will usually be dealt with quickly, especially when the immune system knows the suspects already. But when your immune system is under stress, as in you are just fighting another disease, you might have a bad lifestyle or even when having a menstruation, you need to be a bit more cautious.

I'm not a doctor, so do not take this as professional medical advise. I'm just talking from experience, not longer feeling concerned and free to enjoy it dirty.

You do make a strong case, though. Thanks for the info, I've always thought this type of thing would be considerably harmful, not just 'mildly' or even only 'potentially'. :)

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Analonely wrote: I've always thought this type of thing would be considerably harmful, not just 'mildly' or even only 'potentially'.

Yes, that is the usual brainwash almost everybody received. That is why selling fresh milk gets banned and everybody gets forced to have only industrially processed milk. That is why everybody gets manipulated to accept vaccination. Everything needs to be kept under control, and it is a constant battle humans vs nature. The perversity on this is that humans think they can actually win this fight. With extreme hygiene rules and antibiotics on each and everything our immune systems start to get bored and you develop allergies and auto-immune diseases. Our bodies developed as a vessel for bacteria since we evolved from sea slugs. Your body actually holds more bacteria than human cells. People often freak out when they think about bacteria and look up how to get rid of them and consumer products are bought that are supposed to remove 99% of them. Fine. That gives the remaining 1% enough space to develop explosive growth and resistance. The semi educated people learned that there are good bacteria and bad bacteria. But actually bacteria are opportunists. They behave nicely and stay under the radar until their number is big enough to start an attack. The best way to keep bacteria under control is to have a proper balance of them, to avoid majorities. As long as one bacteria family is competing for space with all other bacteria families, none can rise to power - read, make you sick. So what keeps me healthy? Either probiotic pills - means someone else's gut bacteria produced at industrial scale that you pay a lot for - or having a fresh selection from my partner for free, and having some fun with it, too.