Prevent butt plug from falling out?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
svejso

Prevent butt plug from falling out?

Post by svejso » Wed May 03, 2017 5:35 pm

How do you prevent a butt plug from falling out when wearing it for hours?
Regards

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Prevent butt plug from falling out?

Post by analsexonly » Wed May 03, 2017 6:52 pm

If it falls out, it's either too small or a shape that isn't ideal for long term plug wear. A good plug should stay comfortably seated for as long as you want it to.

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Fri May 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Head has to be sufficiently larger than the neck to stay in - also, TOO much lube can make it too slippery and easier to come out. Also, uh, sorry to be graphic, but gas pressure can make it come out too. So dont use on such occasions.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sat May 06, 2017 9:37 am

Try a different fit. If the plug fits somewhat comfortably when first inserting but slips out when moving or getting up from a seating position- step up one size.

Also try less lube. Only use as much as you need to insert slight force. If it doesn't go in easy and you have to lube it up a lot- your bum needs more training. Go down a size and use less lube. Than step up when ready as above.

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Sat May 06, 2017 9:52 pm

minorkeyes wrote:Try a different fit. If the plug fits somewhat comfortably when first inserting but slips out when moving or getting up from a seating position- step up one size.

Also try less lube. Only use as much as you need to insert slight force. If it doesn't go in easy and you have to lube it up a lot- your bum needs more training. Go down a size and use less lube. Than step up when ready as above.

How often and how long do you wear one?

bigfatasslicker

Post by bigfatasslicker » Mon May 08, 2017 5:28 am

Best way is to spread your ass open using tape. The cloth tape in a first aid kit. Put the plug in and use one that has a handle with a hole at the end. Tie it around your front under your legs. it will stay in and move around because your ass is gapped from the tape.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Mon May 29, 2017 8:31 am

mat5x wrote:
minorkeyes wrote:Try a different fit. If the plug fits somewhat comfortably when first inserting but slips out when moving or getting up from a seating position- step up one size.

How often and how long do you wear one?

Most of the day. I don't wear it to bed (obvious reasons), but I usually insert mine after I shower, potty and stuff in the morning. I keep it in all day long until I shower, potty and get ready for bed at the end of the night.

If I have to potty in the middle of the day, which is not the case too often, I just remove for the rest of the day until the next day. I don't wear it during my monthly or if I am feeling ill though.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Mon May 29, 2017 8:41 am

I've been wearing my butt plug with a fox tail quite a bit lately. (I enjoy wearing it under a skirt, with about 4 inches of tail showing) I've found that the plug part is too small, and it falling out in public would not be a lot of fun! I wear a thong, with one wrap at the back around the plug. Stays in very securely.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:47 pm

I can't believe that no one has suggested this yet but just wear a thong. It has to be a pair with a wider strap between the cheeks, one of those frilly little g-strings isn't going to help you. I wear a thong bodysuit and have zero problems with plugs falling out. This way you can use plugs that are either small headed or, like a set of anal dilators, straight up cylindrical. Just never use anything with a base that is smaller than the bulb. This can cause the plug to get sucked up inside of you which may result in a very embarrassing trip to the ER.