Kegel exercises while having a butt plug inserted

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Analien

Kegel exercises while having a butt plug inserted

Post by Analien » Mon May 08, 2017 11:51 pm

Hello to everybody,
this is my second post here, I haven't introduced myself yet, so this is my little greeting.

Now, I was wondering if someone practises anal kegel exercises with a butt plug in. I think that this way, it should be more effective for strenghtening the sphincter muscles.
If you do this exercise, even without a butt plug in, how often and how many times per week is it optimal for you?
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

A. Nalprophet

Re: Kegel exercises while having a butt plug inserted

Post by A. Nalprophet » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:56 am

Hey Analien

The kegel exercise is one of the most important things after all! I'd do it everyday or at least every second day...but I forget it all the time. I prefer to do few rounds of 100 more or less fast and strong contractions and/or contract as long and strong as possible. It's great for everything! Longer and intenser orgasms, more endurance etc. etc.

It's also crucial to relax the sphincter when using toys and/or prepare for anal sex. And it just looks and feels great anyhow. :mrgreen:
Make Anal Great Again:

Learn how to do it the right way!

https://www.theanalbible.com/