First time success with a man's fist.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Buttwoman

First time success with a man's fist.

Post by Buttwoman » Sun May 14, 2017 5:28 am

I've enjoyed anal fisting with a few women, both giving, and receiving. It seems a woman's fist is just the perfect size.
I've also tried receiving with men, and for some reason, it just doesn't go. I have butt plugs bigger than a man's fist, as well as a couple of fist dildos. I'll admit, the closed fist dildo has a hard time going in, and I have to be really relaxed, and warmed up. For some reason, I clam up when the real thing comes around.
Last Thurs. I was with a guy, and we had a really spectacular ass-fuck. I came a few times and felt really exhausted, and spent after. I was just lying face down, and he was playing with my butt. He had a couple of fingers in, and asked if I was OK with that. I told him to put in more. I was nearly asleep I was so relaxed, but I could tell he had a lot going on in my ass. He mentioned that he was right at the knuckles, and asked if he should go in. I said to go ahead and try, but this is where it usually stops. He gave a little twist, and push, and slid right inside me. I gasped at the sharp pain of the knuckles clearing, but that goes away instantly, and I felt my ass close around his wrist. He pushed as far as a closed fist will go, and started a long, slow withdrawl stopping short of the knuckles.
I started coming. I knew this was going to be a momentous orgasm, but it was much more than that. I felt I was having an out of body experience, and could see myself orgasming. I had head to toe convulsions, and bucked, and shook. I slowly returned to earth, and told him not to take it out, I needed to rest, but still savour being so full.
I told him to take it out, and braced for a jolt of pain as he did. Nothing, his hand just slid gracefully out. I felt that waft of cold air in my open rectum, and then my ass slowly close up.
I don't know if I can just take a man's fist every time now, or if it was because he was so gentle, and caring, and I was SO relaxed.
I had a wonderful time.

Haunter

Re: First time success with a man's fist.

Post by Haunter » Sun May 14, 2017 2:24 pm

I started coming. I knew this was going to be a momentous orgasm, but it was much more than that. I felt I was having an out of body experience, and could see myself orgasming. I had head to toe convulsions, and bucked, and shook. I slowly returned to earth, and told him not to take it out, I needed to rest, but still savour being so full.

Out-of-body orgasms? Wow. Describe it: did you see yourself in third person?
Think, it's free ;-)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 16, 2017 8:10 am

Sounds amazing, thanks for sharing.

madrugador

Post by madrugador » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:31 pm

Só perfect!