Personal stories how to go deep and wide?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
svejso

Personal stories how to go deep and wide?

Post by svejso » Mon May 29, 2017 9:22 am

Hi, been searching for personal stories on how to go deep and wide, more specifically the issues about it and what was done to overcome those issues but almost everything i find is the standard generalised talk like the need for lube, lots of lube, lots of patience, relaxation, cleanliness...why are there so few personlised stories about this?

Regards

Analonely

Re: Personal stories how to go deep and wide?

Post by Analonely » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:55 am

I'm guessing this questioning comes from an issue with your penis size... I believe there are few personalized stories about this for the very fact that there are few long and thick penises enough to comprise a considerable amount of people who overcame this "problem".

I'll try to avoid the generalized talking; let's see... first, you ought to find a fixed partner (or you must be incredibly lucky to find an experienced woman in this regard, like our friend Buttwoman). Then, she must be willing to practice — there's no other way around — either with you or with toys (plugs, dilators, etc.). For some people this takes out the spontaneity element, for others it adds up to the intimacy and kinkiness of it all. The results are considerably improved and facilitated when this is done every day: this, of course, can be troublesome for a variety of things (mood, time, etc.), so practice must come without interfering in the libido/desire (you can build up to this: once a week for two weeks, then twice, etc.). Last but not least, some positions will virtually never allow a bottomless penetration, depending on your size. Best positions I've found are missionary and cowgirl with her feet planted on the bed and legs as close as possible (if you can endure, she can plant the feet in your hips/abs, although this can bring balancing issues).

F655A

Post by F655A » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:04 am

I could provide personalized stories, since they have to do with myself. Not that many would necessarily be interested in them.

My philosophy is that it is best to lead by example. My personal experience qualifies me to advise my partner on how to achieve what I can now accomplish.
How could I expect be taken seriously in advising what I myself would not, or could not, do?

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:38 am

Hard to provide a personalized story.
I'll try- I started sticking thing ups my butt. They got bigger, and then much bigger. Some got longer, and then much longer.
Right now I'm holding steady at a 4" plug, and it may be my max. but I've said that before. I have a colon snake that on a good day, I can get in about 30". It's a 40" snake, so I have room for improvement.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Well... This sounds impressive, though it would be either for the rest of the world to visualize if you'd use the metric system :lol:

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:55 pm

Oui, c'est vrai. La prochain fois je le met en metrique.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:10 am

Buttwoman wrote:Right now I'm holding steady at a 4" plug, and it may be my max.

Jesus Christ... I've just measured my shaker and it stands at 11.5" in circumference, which amounts to 3.6" wide. :lol: :shock:

F655A

Post by F655A » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Wow! I plateaued at only 3 inches (7.62 cm).
My play zone is between 7.6" (19.3 cm) and 9.6" (24.4 cm) circumference and 11" (28 cm) deep. It's still outside the range of human proportions, so if I ever do become bisexual, I'll be more than ready.