Double standards.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Buttwoman

Double standards.

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:42 am

If a guy asks another guy for anal sex- That's SO sick, sticking my dick in your ass! That's gross!! It will come out all covered in shit. You know they call it fudge packing for a reason!
If a woman asks THE SAME GUY for anal sex- Put on your coat, I'll pull the car around front, this is going to be the best sex EVER.

Analonely

Re: Double standards.

Post by Analonely » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:27 am

Maybe you're asking a non-gay guy and he's just giving any excuse to justify his sexual distaste for men (I tried to illustrate a similar point to you and AnalAnnaLisa in the last page of this topic: Rimming).

People live by so many double standards... there's the incredibly old and classic sexual harassment double standard, for instance: if the guy is hot (and preferably rich, etc.), then it's flirting; if it's he's a fat creep then it's sexual harassment.

There are so many others, it's just that Fifty Shades of Grey came to my mind... :lol:

F655A

Post by F655A » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Yep, that's funny.. a double standard. Really though, guys are not sexually appealing to me, therefore it's gross.

On the other hand, if the guy were a "trap," or a lovely feminine MTF Transgender person, then it would be totally hot.

Fortunately for me, I no longer feel the need to justify my personal likes and dislikes. My apparent double standard amuses me, but doesn't bother me.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:01 pm

A double standard is when a guy pressures a girl to let him into her butt but is distraught if she should do the same to him ...
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:43 am

The only thing gay about gay sex is not the sexual acts, we're human beings with limited sexual equipment, it's not like two men or two women together can do anything different then what a man and a woman do together. Therefore the only thing that makes sex gay is if its men or women only.

As for double standards, human beings are hypocritical by their very nature. Without knowing we all do that. Sayings like 'Do as I say, not as I do' and 'Might makes right' are all expressions of double standards. International politics is full of them, regular politics is full of them, our own personal lives are full of them. In our case the biggest double standard is guys wanting to fuck a girl in the ass and but vehemently oppose being on the receiving end themselves. Now, that may not be any problem at all when the girl has no need whatsoever to reciprocate, but its still a double standard.

You can rail all you want about double standards, any double standard, but chances are you're not going to convince anyone and rather then adopt a victim mentality its best to accept, adapt and make it work for you instead.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:42 am

AnnoMundi wrote:it's not like two men or two women together can do anything different then what a man and a woman do together.

That is almost correct. Two men or a man and a woman can have intercourse; two women cannot. This asymmetry has deep phenomenological, spiritual and self-consciousness implications.
AnnoMundi wrote:In our case the biggest double standard is guys wanting to fuck a girl in the ass and but vehemently oppose being on the receiving end themselves. Now, that may not be any problem at all when the girl has no need whatsoever to reciprocate, but its still a double standard.

That is not a double standard for the reasons to be inside a woman and the reasons for a woman to harbor a man are not the same as those as the ones for a woman to penetrate a man and a for a man wanting to be "penetrated by her".

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Analonely wrote:That is almost correct. Two men or a man and a woman can have intercourse; two women cannot. This asymmetry has deep phenomenological, spiritual and self-consciousness implications.

I like to think that sex is more then just intercourse. They can obviously engage in oral sex, which everybody can, and insert other things into each other, just not a penis. It seems to work for them so I guess intercourse is not the ultimate deciding factor in having sex together.
That is not a double standard for the reasons to be inside a woman and the reasons for a woman to harbor a man are not the same as those as the ones for a woman to penetrate a man and a for a man wanting to be "penetrated by her".

It is a double standard my friend, and the fact that you don't see it probably proves it. Because people who have double standards usually don't see them themselves. Discovering and accepting that you have a double standard is usually the first step in losing them.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:55 pm

AnnoMundi wrote:I like to think that sex is more then just intercourse.

I never said it was.
AnnoMundi wrote:They can obviously engage in oral sex, which everybody can, and insert other things into each other, just not a penis.

That's a fundamental mistake you're making and exactly why you don't see my point or why I put it: intercourse is not 'putting a penis into a hole', that's just a gross depiction ("description") of an incredibly profound gesture between two people, no more than kissing isn't just 'entwining of tongues' but represents and expresses a deeper meaning.
AnnoMundi wrote:It seems to work for them so I guess intercourse is not the ultimate deciding factor in having sex together.

Once again, I never said it was the ultimate factor deciding whatever; it is, however, of paramount relevance, symbolism and mutuality.
AnnoMundi wrote:It is a double standard my friend, and the fact that you don't see it probably proves it. Because people who have double standards usually don't see them themselves. Discovering and accepting that you have a double standard is usually the first step in losing them.

Still waiting for the counterargument or... I could just do what you did and say that the fact that you're seeing a double standard in me probably proves that you're the one actually having a double standard and not seeing it yourself. That, of course, wouldn't really be an argument but just a silly gibberish acusation. :D

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:34 pm

I'll just say I think that if a man has an AO relationship with a woman he's perfectly legitimate not to accept to involve his own ass into 'business'. First because man and woman are not the same, even anatomically, second because sex is a free agreement between people, so even if the couple were formed by two men, no simmetry is required. Everything I say is of course "in my opinion".
I'm sure this issue has been discussed in another thread but I don't remember its name. Also there opposite ideas emerged.
Think, it's free ;-)

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:55 pm

I am in agrreance with Haunter on this one. It is essentially an agreement between two people, now if you are at an impass with someone or feel strongly about something that the other doesnt, that is not your fault nor theirs. You just dont see eye to eye on something and it may be time to move on or try to make some headway in your favor. And he is right in that symetry is not required even in cases with lgbtq couples. If both are happy then leave it at that. Now to address the origional post. Just because a man loves anal with a woman does not mean he would love anal with another man. The physical attraction among straight men is not there. The sexual attraction among straight men is not there. Im not saying this is true for every self claimed straight man, but for the majority, we are straight because we are attracted to women, no matter what part of the body we are submerging our genetalia into. This is not a double standard, this is a preference rooted deeply into our minds. I am no psychology major but sexual/physical attractions are anchored long before we even know what sex is. People start getting crushes on other people as early as toddlers.

Main point here, this isnt a double standard, its a psychological root of physical and sexual attraction.
The Sgt