Sex Machine

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ash760

Sex Machine

Post by Ash760 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:57 am

Silly question but if I have anal sex with a machine but have never had an actual penis inserted as I still an anal virgin lol

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Sex Machine

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Virginity as it is commonly defined relates to having had a penetrative sexual experience with a partner, not solo.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:27 am

analsexonly wrote:Virginity as it is commonly defined relates to having had a penetrative sexual experience with a partner, not solo.

Honestly i think theres a point in masturbation where it reaches equivalent to/more than a partner can provide honestly if you only masturbate anally and dont have anything to do with your vagina(or penis for receiving males) i feel like that qualifies. The only difference between the two would be the existence of a partner, which for many, is difficult to come across. Especially in this lifestyle, as many people still wont even recognize the significance of our lifestyle the way we see it.

With all of that said, i would say you can be anal only and have never been with a partner. Look at out top(non owner) poster Haunter, dude knows hes anal only, having never lost his virginity. Just because you dont have sex with other people doesnt mean you arent anal only.
The Sgt

Lookiwolf

Post by Lookiwolf » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 am

It all depends on how you understand your concept of "virginity".

But yes, generally it is agreed that you need two people to "lose" is :P And anything you do by yourself doesn't count.

So you can fuck your own butt in a million ways, each kinkier than the last, and you'd still be pure and chaste (sarcasm :P ) I find that idea very funny. Specially if a fucking machine is involved, because those things are relentless... But you're alone, so it doesn't count! :lol: