Question for guys...

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Princess Erin

Question for guys...

Post by Princess Erin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Guys, would you prefer transgender women over cisgender women, considering that we don't have a vag by default?

KinkyGermanGuy

Re: Question for guys...

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:18 pm

I have no experience with transgender women. Saying that I prefer "cisgender" might be based on not having tried otherwise yet. But also I am not keen on trying; it seems that I prefer a vag before a dick. Optically at least, again, as I have not had sex with a dick either. Mindwise - hypothetically - I probably would prefer the dick of a man before that of a man who thinks he is a woman.

Also have to mention that the term cisgender was new to me. I consider most of gender studies as kind of nonsense.

Princess Erin

Post by Princess Erin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:33 pm

KinkyGermanGuy wrote:I have no experience with transgender women. Saying that I prefer "cisgender" might be based on not having tried otherwise yet. But also I am not keen on trying; it seems that I prefer a vag before a dick. Optically at least, again, as I have not had sex with a dick either. Mindwise - hypothetically - I probably would prefer the dick of a man before that of a man who thinks he is a woman.

Also have to mention that the term cisgender was new to me. I consider most of gender studies as kind of nonsense.

Thank you for coming onto my thread and making casual personal attacks. It's great to know there are pieces of shit on this forum who don't acknowledge or respect my gender. Your transphobia is noted, now fuck off and die. <3

Sincerely, man who thinks he's a woman. -.-

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:40 am

KinkyGermanGuy wrote:I have no experience with transgender women. Saying that I prefer "cisgender" might be based on not having tried otherwise yet. But also I am not keen on trying; it seems that I prefer a vag before a dick. Optically at least, again, as I have not had sex with a dick either. Mindwise - hypothetically - I probably would prefer the dick of a man before that of a man who thinks he is a woman.

All your points are about 90 years out of date. I suggest you do some research BEFORE opening your mouth.

Princess Erin

Post by Princess Erin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:12 am

Buttwoman wrote:

All your points are about 90 years out of date. I suggest you do some research BEFORE opening your mouth.

Actually, it's more like 100 years, to be more precise.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:49 am

I'm not a man, obviously, however, I would like to say that my girlfriend of 6 months is a transgirl and I've found that our relationship is immensely satisfying for both of us. The combination of feminine grace and male genitalia is something I'd never rely thought much about until I met her, but, I've found my soul mate :)

If I were a guy, firstly I like to think I'd see a transgirl as a girl, not a boy with boobs as the troglodyte above seems too, but secondly, if I were a guy looking for AO, a transgirl would be the best of both worlds. I don't like my own pussy let alone someone else's!

Buckboy

Post by Buckboy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:58 am

Wow Princess, kinda a jump from asking for opinions and jumping to homicide. Seemed like 'guy' just made a thoughtful response. I too prefer my own identity but not to the exclusion of other opinions and certainly not at the expense of a life. :|

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:43 am

Princess Erin wrote:Guys, would you prefer transgender women over cisgender women, considering that we don't have a vag by default?

There can be no such thing as transgender man/woman. Just as a vagina alone doesn't comprise the whole of a woman saying to be one doesn't either.
KinkyGermanGuy wrote:I consider most of gender studies as kind of nonsense.

You're very generous; they are nonsense at the bare minimum.

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:53 am

Princess Erin wrote:Thank you for coming onto my thread and making casual personal attacks. It's great to know there are pieces of shit on this forum who don't acknowledge or respect my gender. Your transphobia is noted, now fuck off and die. <3

Sincerely, man who thinks he's a woman. -.-

I gave you a honest opinion and in no way I am"transphobic" by saying that I am not keen on transgender women or gay man or believe in gender studies. My opinion offended you, and your reaction makes me clear that you personally are a person I do not want to know. But you might still explain to me what you consider a personal attack here. I don't see it.

Cheers
Last edited by KinkyGermanGuy on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:58 am

Buttwoman wrote:All your points are about 90 years out of date. I suggest you do some research BEFORE opening your mouth.

Strong statement. For the record, I have not made a point at all yet just stated that I do not believe in gender studies and do not intend to fuck people with dicks. Do you want me get started into WHY I do not believe in gender studies?